The Panasonic DP-MB250 multifunction printer has been designed to be compact, while maintaining its durability so as to handle the rigorous demands of businesses requiring high-volume continuous printing. With an extra-hard body construction and 300,000-page engine life, together with the high yield of 8,000-sheet toner cartridges, the DP-MB250 delivers high-speed simplex with a maximum task of 50,000 pages - ideal for large business high volume printing where extra is needed on a daily basis.
To balance resistance with the efficiency of DP-MB250 is also equipped with reversing the automatic scanning function which can automatically scan both sides of the document is achieved by using Reversing Automatic Document Feeder (RADF).
Duplexing is fast
Printing on one side of the page can be wasteful and inefficient. That's why the DP-MB250 features duplex printing capabilities. The conventional multi-functional A4 size of the printer reverses pages one at a time, resulting in slow performance and poor productivity, the DP-MB250 comes as a standard with fast duplex, making it possible to print both sides at nearly the same speed * as single side printing.
A5 / A6 compatible automatic document feeder
The DP-MB250 comes with a 50-sheet automatic document feeder capable of handling smaller A5 and A6 formats as well as A4. This capability is very useful in doctors' offices and pharmacies where smaller documents are commonly used. It can also print to small A5 and A6 sizes.
500-sheet paper cassette
Usually a compact MFP is designed for use in small office or home office (SOHO) equipped with 250-sheet paper cassettes, while commercial printing paper is usually available in 500 sheets of packaging. Despite its compact design and slim profile, the DP-MB250 comes with a large capacity cassette capable of holding a 500-pack full pack. So you can load all 500 sheets at a time, and no need to leave the open ream of paper lying around your office.
An ECO special button is located on the control panel. When selected, the ECO button allows two energy-saving functions. First, the duration before the printer enters the power save mode is set to one minute. At the same time 2-in-1 and duplex copy modes are automatically set, effectively reducing both paper and power consumption.
• Printing Process: Laser
• Paper Size: A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Folio (216 x 330 mm), 216 x 340 mm, B5, 16K, Custom (P: 200-356 mm; L: 90-216 mm)
• Paper Capacity: 1050 sheets
• Automatic Document Feeder: 50 sheets
• USB: √
• LCD: 2 lines x 16 characters
• Memory: 64 MB
• Monthly Duty: average 5,000 pages, maximum 50,000 pages
• Power Consumption: sleep <1W, 55W standby, copy 500W, 1000W max
• Size: 400mm x 413mm x 400mm
• Weight: 16 kg
• Modem Speed: 33.6 kbps
• Memory: 7.9 MB (400 earned receipt, 200 shipping sheets)
• Address Book: 300
• Fax / Tel Switch: √
• Fax to Email: √
• Internet Fax: √
• Web Fax Preview: √
• Print Speed: 30 sheets / minute (A4)
• Duplex Printing: √
• Print Resolution: up to 2400 x 600 dpi
• Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Mac OS X 10.5-10.10, Linux 4
• Copy Speed: 30 copies / minute
• Copy Resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi
• Multi-Copy: 99 sheets
• Copy Enlarge / Zoom out: 25-400%
• Colored Scan: √
• Scan Resolution: up to 600 x 1200 dpi
• Scan to PC / OCR / Email Address / FTP / SMB / USB
• Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.5-10.10, Linux 4
PANASONIC DP-MB250 DRIVER DOWNLOADDownload printer driver for Panasonic DP-MB250SX for windows operating system
Download Panasonic DP-MB250SX printer driver for Windows 8 (32bit/64bit)
Download Panasonic DP-MB250SX printer driver for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
Download Panasonic DP-MB250SX printer driver for Windows XP (32bit/64bit)
Download Panasonic DP-MB250SX printer driver for Windows Server (2003/2008/2012)
Download Panasonic DP-MB250SX printer driver for MAC OS
Download Panasonic DP-MB250SX printer driver for Mac OS