This multifunctional device offers all the benefits of a professional document management solution for workgroups and small offices. Sophisticated, easy to operate, and a wide selection of paper handling, all in a well-designed compact package. The cost-efficient and eco-friendly office will appreciate the unique Ecosys KYOCERA technology that improves the operating life, reduces environmental impact, cuts printing costs and ensures reliability.
|Kyocera Ecosys FS-6525MFP|
- Up to 25/12 A4 / A3 pages per minute.
- Time to first copy: 9.2 seconds or less.
- Print, copy, color scan and professional fax functionality.
- Paper capacity up to 1600 sheets and a wide selection of paper handling.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Color touch panel with easy-to-use wizard-style navigation.
- Low noise emission 0.9W low power in sleep mode.
- Compact, all-stylish 360 ° design to fit every office.
- Lifetime components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability.
- The HyPAS ™ platform solution enables sophisticated customization.
Kyocera Ecosys Multifunction FS-6525MFP SPECSGENERAL
- General type Monochrome multifunctional for A4/ A3 format
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS, Mono Laser, HyPAS™
- Engine speed Up to 25/12 pages A4/A3 per minute (print/copy)
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy)
- Warm-up time 20 seconds or less
- Time to first print Approx. 8 seconds or less
- Time to first copy Approx. 9.2 seconds or less (DP), 7.8 seconds or less (Platen Cover)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 590x590x694 mm (Dimensions with document processor)
- Weight Approx. 52.2 kg (Weight with document processor, including toner container)
- Power consumption Sleep-mode: 0.9 W, Ready mode: 114 W, Copying/Printing: 530 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Copying/Printing: 46.8 dB(A), Stand-by: 27.1 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory 1024 MB, max. 2,048 MB
- Input capacity 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45–256 g/m² (52–163 g/m² for larger than A4/Letter size): A3, A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Folio, envelopes, Custom (98 x 148 to 297 x 432 mm) 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60–163 g/m², A3, A4, A5,´B5, Letter, Legal, Folio
- Max. input capacity with options 1,600 sheets
- Duplex unit Duplex as standard supports 60–163 g/m²
- Max. output capacity Max. 300 sheets: 250 sheets face-down (main tray), plus 50 sheets (job separator tray)
- Document processor Reversing document processor: 50-sheet, Simplex scan 45–160 g/m², Duplex scan 50–120 g/m², A3, A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (140x182 to 297x432mm)
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 464 - 800 MHz
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6 (5e/XL), KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), PDF Direct print, XPS Direct print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL 6, KPDL 3) + 8 (Windows Vista), 1 Bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes, 1 type of two-dimensional barcode (PDF417)
- Integrated Accounting 100 department codes
- Features Encrypted PDF Direct Print, IPP printing, e-mail printing, WSD print, secure printing via SSL, IPsec, SNMPv3, Private Print
- Standard Interfaces USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host 2.0, Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX, slot for optional print server, slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, MAC OS X Version 10.4 or higher, Unix, Linux as well as other operating systems on request
- Copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Max. original size A3/Ledger
- Digital copy features Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1, 4in1, job reserve, priority print, program, auto duplex copy, split copy, continuous scan, auto cassette change (PF-470 or PF-471 is required), copy density control, Prevent Bleed-Through
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 7 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Text + Photo, Graphic/Map, Copy/Printout
- Compression format MMR /JPEG
- File type PDF, PDF/A, JPG, TIFF, XPS
- Scan features Colour Scan integrated address book, Active Directory support, encrypted data transfer, multi send (e-mail, fax, SMB/FTP folder, print) at once
- Original recognition Text, photo, text + photo, optimized for OCR
- Max. scan size A3/Ledger
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB, Scan to USB Host, Network TWAIN, WIA, WSD scan
- Scan resolution 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 400 dpi, 600 dpi (256 greyscales per colour)
- Scan speed 40 ipm (300 dpi, A4, b/w), 20 ipm (300 dpi, A4, colour)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Scanning speed 2.0 seconds (Quick Scanning, Bitmap)
- Transmission speed Less than 3 sec
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Halftone: 256 gray scales
- Max. original size A3/Ledger
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Fax features Network fax, duplex transmission and reception, encrypted transmission and reception, polling transmission and reception, broadcast
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host 2.0, Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX, slot for optional print server, slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
- Warranty 1-year warranty as standard. KYOCERA guarantees the drum and developer for 3 years or 300,000 pages (whichever occurs sooner), provided each device is used and cleaned in accordance with the service instructions.
Download Driver ECOSYS FS-6525MFP for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver ECOSYS FS-6525MFP for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver ECOSYS FS-6525MFP for MAC OSDriver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-6525MFP for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera Ecosys FS-6525MFP driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera Ecosys FS-6525MFP Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera Ecosys FS-6525MFP DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.