Multifunction Kyocera FS-1120MFP
Print 20 pages per minute in B / W and comes with 40 sheets of automatic document feeder. The 2-line LCD screen makes access to print devices, copy, scan and fax functions easy and convenient. Technology and KYOCERA longevity toner results in 2500 pages, reducing costs and asking for less of our surroundings.
Kyocera FS-1128MFP Features
- Up to 20 pages per minute in A4.
- Print, copy, scan and fax functionality as standard.
- 40-sheet document processor.
- 2-line LCD display for clear messages and ease of use.
- Very compact size and small footprint.
- Thanks to a reliable class for long-life components.
- The highest yield of toner in its class.
- The cost of printing is very low.
Kyocera FS-1128MFP Specs:
- General type Multifunctional ECOLaserprinter
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Laser, mono component
- Engine speed Up to 28 pages per minute A4
- Resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales (scan/copy)
- Warm-up time 15 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 6 seconds
- Time to first copy Approx. 6.9 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 494 x 430 x 448 mm
- Weight Main unit without DP: Approx. 15 kg, Main unit with DP: Approx. 18 kg
- Power consumption Copying/Printing: 494 W, Stand-by: 91 W, Sleep-mode: 10.2 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Copying/Printing: 52 dB(A), Stand-by: 30 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory Standard 256 MB, max. 768 MB
- Input capacity 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-220 g/m², A4, B5, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Folio, envelopes, Custom (70 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm); 250-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-120 g/m², A4, A5, B5, A6, Letter, Legal, Folio, Custom (105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options 800 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Double-side printing as standard, 60–105 g/m², A4, Legal, Folio, Oficio2
- Max. output capacity 150 sheets face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 440 / 667 MHz
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6, PCL 5e, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24, EPSON LQ 850, DIABLO 630, PRESCRIBE, PDF Direct print, XPS Direct print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL 6, HP compatibile) + 8 (Windows Vista), 101 (KPDL3) 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes, plus 1 type of two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Integrated Accounting 20 department codes
- Features PDF direct print, e-mail printing, Toner save mode, Smoothing function, ECO memory, Internet printing IPP
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX LINUX , as well as other operating systems on request.
- Copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Max. original size A4/Letter
- Digital copy features Scan once print many, Priority print, Program function, 1-to-many-copy, Continuous scan, n-up copy, Toner save mode, Electronic sort, Auto duplex copy
- Preset magnification ratios 7 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Image adjustments Text + Photo, Text, Photo
- Interfaces 10/100Base-TX, USB 2.0
- Applicable OS Windows 2000(SP4), XP, Server2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server2008, Mac OS X (FTP and E-Mail), LINUX (FTP und E-Mail)
- File type PDF, JPG, TIFF, XPS
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo
- Max. scan size Folio / Legal
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-USB, TWAIN, WSD
- Scan resolution 200, 300, 400, 600 (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed 35 ipm (300 dpi, A4, B/W); 14 ipm (300 dpi, A4, colour)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Scanning speed 2.5 seconds
- Transmission speed 3 seconds or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm
- Applicable OS Windows 2000, XP, Server2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server2008
- Max. original size Folio / Legal
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Fax features Network faxing, Duplex fax transmission and reception, Confidential, Polling transmission and reception, Broadcast, Memory reception
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), USB Host Interface dedicated for USB Flash Memory device
Download Full Driver Kyocera FS-1128MFP for LINUX
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1128MFP for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Download FAX Driver Kyocera FS-1128MFP for WINDOW 8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
Download Print Driver Kyocera FS-1128MFP for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
How to install the Kyocera FS-1128MFP driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera FS-1128MFP Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera FS-1128MFP DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.