- Up to 40 pages per minute in A4.
- Time to first copy: 7 seconds or less.
- Double-sided printing, copy, scan and fax functionality as standard.
- Up to three optional paper feeders up to 2,100 sheets.
- High security through SSL, IPsec and Personal Print functionality
- Low power consumption with white LED for scan / copy.
- Optional support from various authentication card systems.
- Print costs are very low in its class.
Driver FS-3140MFP for Windows 32 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Driver FS-3140MFP for Windows 64 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Driver FS-3140MFP for MAC OSDownload Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3140MFP for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
Multifunction Kyocera FS-3140MFPCreated for dynamic workgroups with the highest demands in productivity, this MFP has a first time short copy copy, delivers its output at 40 pages per minute and scans at an impressive rate of 35 images per minute. And with a paper capacity of up to 2,100 sheets, the workflow is secured smooth. The lifetime component provides exceptional reliability and incredibly low operating costs while keeping minimum environmental impact. Perfect for your office.
How to install the Kyocera Mita FS-3140MFP driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera Mita FS-3140MFP Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera Mita FS-3140MFP DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.