Speed and reliability in color and B / W: unbeatable combination. this highly productive multifunction device offers a first-time quick copy and fast print speed so it can quickly handle your office workload. Even heavy digital workloads are taken care of quickly thanks to the impressive speed of scanning. The incredible reliability of KYOCERA's long-life component makes it ideal for your finances. And full duplex support, reducing emissions and waste make it good for the environment and suitable for your office.
- Up to 26 pages per minute in A4 in color and B / W.
- Print quality up to 9600 dpi with multi-bit technology.
- Time to first copy: 10 (12) seconds in B / W (color).
- Print on both sides, copy, scan and fax functionality as standard.
- High security through SSL, IPsec and Personal Print functionality.
- Low power consumption with white LED for scan / copy.
- Optional support from various authentication card systems.
- Compact design with low noise.
- Print costs are very low in its class.
Overview: delivers a fast speed 26ppm for both colour and mono
Windows and TWAIN driver supported
Type: multifunction printer
Device: Kyocera FS-c2126MFP
For Windows All version 32bit, 64bit, 86bit
KX Driver c2126MFP
Details Size: 73.97 MB, V6.3.0909
Package Universal Driver KPDL / PCL5e/c / PCL6
Details 16.71 MB, V3.0
FAX c2126MFP driver
File Size: 17.95 MB, V4.0.2705
KX XPS c2126
File 15.16 MB , V1.1.1613
For Mac OS X
v3.2 FM2126DrvMac_11-2014.zip Download [13.67 MB] - Mac OS XSeries
How to install the Kyocera FS-C2126MFP driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera FS-C2126MFP Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera FS-C2126MFP DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.