The Kyocera Multifunctional TASKalfa 1800
is designed to simplify your office daily routine as much as possible. The intuitive set-up of the control panel makes handling very easy and guarantees the durability of the components for exceptional reliability and efficiency you come to the tool. quickly and reliably carry out all your common business tasks, such as printing, copying and scanning.
- Up to 18 A4 pages and 8 pages per minute A3
- Standard functions print and color scans.
- ID card copy function.
- 600 dpi laser technology with 256-grayscale copying sharp text and realistic photos
- An optional duplex unit for cost-saving printing
- 50-sheet Reversing Document Processor is optional.
- 400 sheet standard paper capacity (can be upgraded to 1300 sheets).
- Lifetime components for exceptional efficiency and reliability.
Kyocera TASKalfa 1800 Specs:
- General type: B / W multifunctionals for A3 format
- Technology: KYOCERA Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed: Up to 18/8 pages per minute A4 / A3
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales
- Warm-up time: Approx. 17.2 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first copy: Approx. 5.7 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Main unit: 565 x 527 x 485 mm
- Weight: Main unit approx. 26 kg
- Power consumption: Printing: 385 W, Stand-by: 75 W, Sleep-mode: 1.54 W
- Power source: AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779): Noise (sound pressure level ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing: 62 dB (A) Stand-by: 40 dB (A)
- Safety standards: TÜV / GS, CE - This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and IsO 14001 environmental standard
- Input capacity: 300-sheet universal paper cassette, 64-105 g / m², A3, A4, A5, Ledger, Letter, Legal 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45-160 g / m³, A3, A4, A5, A6 , Ledger, Letter, Legal
- Max. input capacity with options: 1,300 sheets A4
- Max. output capacity: 250 sheets face-down
- General paper handling: All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor: ARM v5 base core equivalent, 500 MHz
- Memory: Standard: max. 256 MB
- Emulations: Host based printing system for all current windows operating systems
- Max. original size: A3
- Digital copy features: scan-once-print-many, electronic sort copy, rotate sort copy *, automatic paper selection, duplex copying **, combined inch / metric copying, layout mode (2-in-1, 4-in-1 ), key mode program, management mode * Additional paper feeder PF-480 is required ** Additional duplex unit DU-480 is required
- Exposure modes: Auto, manual: 7 steps
- Preset magnification ratios: 5R / 5E
- Zoom range: 25 - 400% in 1% steps
- Continuous copy: 1 - 999
- Image adjustments: Text, Photo, Text + Photo
- File type: PDF, JPG, BMP, TIFF
- Original recognition: Text, photo, text + photo
- Max. scan size: A3
- Scan functionalities: Scan-to-PC, scan-to-email, TWAIN
- Scan resolution: 600 dpi, 400 dpi, 300 dpi, 200 dpi (256 grayscales)
- Scan speed: Up to 22 images per minute (600 dpi / A4)
- Standard interface: USB 2.0 (Hi-speed)
Kyocera TASKalfa 1800 Driver Download:
Kyocera TASKalfa 1800 Driver Free Download
Posted by: Driver blogger
Updated at: April 08, 2018
Post a Comment