Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci Rely on performance. Print professional quality color letter documents and A4 with exceptional reliability. Efficient one-touch printing and mobile printing options help your simple management become productive wherever you work.
SPECIFICATION Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci:General
- Technology: KYOCERA Laser Colour
- Engine speed: Up to 25/13 pages per minute A4/A3 in colour and b/w
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Multi-bit technology for print quality of up to 9,600 dpi level x 600 dpi
- Warm-up time: Approx. 30 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first page:
- Approx. 6.2 seconds or less in b/w
- Approx. 8.1 seconds or less in colour
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Main unit: 605 mm x 680 mm x 745 mm
- Weight: Main unit: approx. 106 kg
- Power source: AC 220 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption:
- Printing: 860 W
- Stand-by: 160 W
- Sleep mode: 16 W
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296):
- Printing: 65.5 dB(A)
- Stand-by: 56.9 dB(A)
- Safety standards: GS, TÜV, CE
- This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard. RoHs compatibility
- All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Input capacity:
- Max. 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60–220 g/m2, A3–A6R; max. 2 x 500 sheet universal paper cassette, 60–163 g/m2, A3–A5R; Max. input capacity with options: 4,100 sheets A4
- Duplex unit: Duplex as standard support A3–A5, 60–163 g/m2
- Output capacity: 250 sheets face-down
- Print functions
- CPU: PowerPC 750 FL / 600 MHz
- Memory: 2,048 MB RAM + 80 GB HDD
- Standard interface:
- USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), Fast Ethernet 10-Base-T/100Base-TX, CF slot
- Controller language: Presc ribe
- Emulations: PCL6, KPDL 3 (PostScript 3 compatible), XPS Direct Print, PDF Direct Print
- Operating Systems:
- All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX LINUX , as well as other operating systems on request.
- Fonts / barcodes:
- 93 outline fonts (PCL6), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF -417)
- Downloadable fonts: Kyoce ra, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Print features:
- Quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage and job management functionality
- Copy functions
- Max. original size: A3
- Continuous copying: 1–999
- Memory capacity: 2,048 MB RAM + 80 GB HDD
- Zoom range: 25–400 % in 1 % steps
- Preset magnification ratios: 5R / 5E
- Digital features:
- Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, image repeat copy, page numbering, cover mode, booklet copy, 80 GB document box, interrupt copy, form overlay
- Exposure mode: Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Image adjustments: Text + photo, text, photo, map
- Scan-to-email, scan-to-FTP (FTP via SSL), network TWAIN , scan-to-SMB , scan-to-box, scan-to-USB
- Scan speed:60 images per minute (A4, colour, b/w), (300 dpi with DP-760 (B))
- Scan resolution:
- 600 dpi, 400 dpi, 300 dpi, 200 dpi, 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 400 dpi, (256 greyscales)
- Max. scan size: A3
- Original recognition: Text, photo, text + photo, OCR
- Interface: 10/100 Base-TX
- Network protocol: TCP/IP
- File types: PDF (high compressive/encrypted), JPEG, TIF , XPS
- Compability: ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed: Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed: Max. 2 seconds (JBI G)
- Scanning density:
- Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm
- Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm
- Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm
- Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm
- Max. original size: A3
- Compression method: JBI G, MMR , MR , MH
- Memory: Standard 12 MB , max. 120 MB
- Opt. Internet-fax, network faxing, rotate transmission, rotate reception, duplex fax reception, memory reception, mailbox, remote diagnostics, dual fax with second fax system
- TK-865K Toner-Kit: Toner Black for 20,000 pages with 5 % coverage A4
- TK-865C, TK-865M, TK-865Y Toner-Kits:
- Toner Cyan, Magenta, Yellow for 12,000 pages with 5 % coverage A4
- Fax System S (C)
- Internet Fax Kit (A)
- DP-750(B) Document processor:
- (Reversing document processor), Max. 100 sheets, 45–160 g/m2, A3–A5R, folio
- DP-760(B) Document processor (One-path duplex scanning):
- Max. 100 sheets; 45–160 g/m2; A5R–A3, folio
- PF-720(B) Paper feeder: Max. 2 x 500 sheets, 60–163 g/m2, A5R–A3, folio
- PF-760(B) Paper feeder: Max. 3,000 sheets, 60–105 g/m2, A4, B5, letter
- DT-710 Document tray
- DF-760(B)* Document finisher+ AK 720:
- Main tray: max. 3,000 sheets A4; 60–220 g/m2; A3–B5 Sub tray: max. 200 sheets A4; 60–163 g/m2; A3–A6R Sub tray (top) max. 50 sheets; 60–163 g/m2; A4 Stapling up to 50 sheets A4 or 30 sheets A3 at 3 positions, A3–B5
- DF-780(B)* Document finisher:
- Max. 1,000 sheets A4, A3–B5E, 64–105 g/m2, 3 positions stapling up to 50 sheets A4 or 20 sheets A3
- PH-5C/PH-5D Punch unit for DF-760(B): 2-hole/4-hole/Swedish type, 60–200 g/m2, A5R–A3
- MT-720(B) Mailbox sorter for DF-760(B):
- 7 bins x max. 100 sheets A4, 50 sheets A3/B4, 60–163 g/m2 (simplex)
- BF-720 Booklet unit for DF-760(B):
- Max. 64 pages (16 sheets) booklet folding and stapling 60–105 g/m2, A3, B4, A4R, cover sheet 60–220 g/m2 (simplex)
- JS-720(B) Job separator:
- 100-sheet internal job separator, 60–163 g/m2, A3–A5R (60–220 g/m2 to finisher)
- * Adapter Kit AK-720 and JS-720(B) are required for the use of DF -760(B).
- ** JS-720(B) is required for the use of DF -780(B).
- CompactFlash® card: 1 slot (up to 4 GB) for printing forms, fonts, logos, macro storage
- Fax Memory
- MM-16-128: Image memory (120 MB )
- Data security kit (E): ISO 15408 (Common Criteria) with security level EAL3
- Printed Document Guard Kit (A)
- PS159: Wireless LAN (802.11b/g)
- PS1109 Gigabit Ethernet:
- 10BaseT / 100BaseTX / 1000BaseT (RJ-45)
- PS129 Fibre Optic: 100BaseSX (SC)
- PS1129 Gigabit Fibre Optic: 1000BaseSX (SC)
- Platen cover (E)
- CB-720 Wooden cabinet
- CB-721 Metal cabinet
- Type Multifunction
- Print / Copy Laser Process
- Max. Magnitude of A3 Paper
- Paper Capacity
- 600 x 600 dpi, Multi-bit technology for print quality of 9,600 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
Download Driver TASKalfa 300ci for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 300ci for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 300ci for MAC OSDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera TASKalfa 300ci DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.