Kyocera is innovative. TASKalfa color laser printer, Kyocera 500Ci series is equipped with exclusive Kyocera operating system with integrated internet browser on its main panel. You can use this browser to download image and text files from the internet, even to open your favorite websites .
|Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci|
Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci, color laser printer of Kyocera top of the line at this time, equipped with various excellent features, such as:
- Intelligent color calibration system
- 8.5-inch color touch screen panel,
- High print speeds up to 40 pages per minute (color) and 50 pages per minute (black)
- High scanning speed (up to 100 images per minute) thanks to Dual Scan Document Processor technology
- USB bi-directional thumb port
From the hardware side, Kyocera's highest series TASKalfa, 500ci and 400ci, comes with 2GB of RAM and 160GB x2 HDD, while 300ci and 250ci have 2GB of RAM and 80GB HDD. Featured featured, such as security watermarks **, watermark copy, and docuguard will also be obtained when using Kyocera TASKalfa series.
Download Driver TASKalfa 500ci for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 500ci for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 500ci for MAC OS
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera TASKalfa 500ci DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.