Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci is one of Kyocera products, which is one of the world's leading Branding printer providers. If you are looking for a new printer, Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci is the best choice for you. and if you already have it, then you have to take care of it seriously. To keep your Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci no problem, updating the driver to the latest version is required.
Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci
So, to keep your Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci printer, we give you an easy way to find and download the latest Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci Kyocera image processing Studio. You just need to download the driver in the link below and install it on your computer.
- General type Colour multifunctional for A3 formats
- Technology KYOCERA, Laser Colour, Mono component
- Engine speed Up to 50/25 pages per minute A4/A3 in colour, up to 55/28 pages per minute A4/A3 in b/w
- Resolution 600x600 dpi; Multi-bit technology for print quality of up to 9,600 dpi level x 600 dpi
- Warm-up time 57.5 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first copy Approx. 4.6 seconds in b/w, approx. 6.1 seconds in colour
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 605 x 680 x 745 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 106 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 1360 W, Stand-by: 210 W, Sleep-mode: 19 W
- Power source AC 220 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 72 dB(A); Stand-by: 56.9 dB(A)
- Safety standards GS, TÜV, CE - This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard. RoHs compatibility
- General memory 2048 MB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Input capacity 100 sheet multi-purpose tray, 60–220 g/m², A3–A6R; max. 2 x 500 sheet universal paper cassette, 60–220 g/m², A3–A5R
- Max. input capacity with options 4.100 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Double-side printing as standard; A3–A5, 60–220 g/m²
- Max. output capacity 250 sheet face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750 GL / 750 MHz
- Memory 2048 MB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Controller language PRESCRIBE
- Emulations PCL 6 (5e/XL), KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), XPS Direct print, PDF Direct print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL6), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF -417)
- Downloadable fonts KYOCERA, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features Quick copy, Proof and hold, Private print, Job storage, Job management functionality
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX LINUX , as well as other operating systems on request.
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Scan once print many, Electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, Image repeat copy, Page numbering, Cover mode, Booklet copy, 160 GB document box, Interrupt copy, Form overlay
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1 % steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Memory capacity 2048 MB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Text + Photo, Map
- Interfaces 10/100 Base-TX
- File type PDF (high compressive/encrypted), JPG, TIFF, XPS
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo, OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-PC, Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Network TWAIN, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-BOX, Scan-to-USB
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200, 200x100, 200x400, (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed 100 images per minute (A4, colour, b/w), (300 dpi with DP-760 (B))
- FAX (Optional)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed Max. 2 seconds (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 12 MB , max. 120 MB
- Fax features Internet fax, Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Rotate reception, Duplex fax transmission and reception, Memory reception, Mailbox, Remote diagnostics, Dual fax with second fax system
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
Download Driver TASKalfa 552ci for Windows 32 Bit
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 552ci for Windows 64 Bit
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 552ci for MAC OS
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
- Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera TASKalfa 552ci DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.