Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci is one of Kyocera products, which is one of the world's leading Branding printer providers. If you are looking for a new printer, Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci is the best choice for you. and if you already have it, then you have to take care of it seriously. To keep your Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci no problem, updating the driver to the latest version is required.
So, to keep your Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci printer, we give you an easy way to find and download the latest Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Kyocera image processing Studio. You just need to download the driver in the link below and install it on your computer .
- General type Colour multifunctional for A3 format
- Technology KYOCERA, Laser Colour, HyPAS™ solution platform
- Engine speed Up to 50/25 pages per minute A4/A3 in colour, 55/27 pages per minute A4/A3 in b/w
- Resolution 600x600 dpi; Multi-bit technology for print quality of 9,600 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
- Warm-up time Approx. 30 seconds or less
- Time to first copy Approx. 4.4 seconds or less in b/w; approx. 5.7 seconds or less in colour
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 668 x 767 x 747 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 114 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 1230 W (in colour), Printing: 1040 W (in b/w), Stand-by: 200 W, Sleep-mode: 21 W
- Power source AC 220 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Noise (sound pressure level ISO 7779/ISO 9296) Printing: b/w 52.1 dB(A) LpA / colour 52.0 dB(A) LpA, Stand-by: 40.5 dB(A) LpA
- Safety standards GS, TÜV, CE - This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard. RoHS compatibility
- General memory 2048 MB RAM + 320 GB HDD
- Input capacity 150-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60–300 g/m² (banner 136-163 g/m²), A6R-304.8 x 457.2 mm, Banner max. 304.8 x 1,219.2 mm; 2 x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-256 g/m², A5R-304.8 x 457.2 mm
- Max. input capacity with options 7,650 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Duplex as standard supports A5R-304.8 x 457.2 mm, 60–256 g/m²
- Max. output capacity 250 sheets face-down, max. output capacity 320 sheets
- Paper size 60–300 g/m², A6R-304.8 x 457.2 mm, Banner max. 304.8 x 1,219.2 mm;
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor IBM PowerPC 750GL/750 MHz
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL 6 (PCL5c / PCL-XL), KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), XPS Direct print, PDF Direct print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL6), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 136 fonts (KPDL3), 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF -417)
- Features Encrypted PDF Direct Print, IPP printing, e-mail printing, WSD print, secure printing via SSL, IPSec, SNMPv3, quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage and job management functionality
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.4 or higher, UNIX, LINUX, as well as other operating systems on request.
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Scan-once-copy-many, Electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, Image repeat copy, Page numbering, Cover mode, Booklet copy, Interrupt copy, Form overlay, stamp function
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1 % steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Text + Photo, Map
- File type PDF (high compressive, encrypted, PDF/A), JPEG, TIFF , XPS
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo, optimized for OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Network TWAIN, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-BOX, Scan-to-USB Host, WSD scan
- Scan resolution 600 dpi, 400 dpi, 300 dpi, 200 dpi, 200x100 dpi, 200x400 dpi, (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed Colour 110 images per minute, b/w 140 image per minute, (A4, 300dpi with DP-771)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed Max. 3 seconds (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 12 MB, max. 120 MB
- Fax features Opt. Internet fax, Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Rotate reception, Duplex fax transmission and reception, Memory reception, Mailbox, Remote diagnostics, Dual fax with second fax system
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host 2.0, Fast Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, slot for optional print server, slot for optional CompactFlash-Card, slot for optional Fax System
Download Driver TASKalfa 5550ci for Windows 32 BitKyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit: Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for Windows 8 32 bit: Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for Windows 7 32 bit: Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for Windows XP 32 bit: Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 5550ci for Windows 64 BitKyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit: Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for Windows 8 64 bit: Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for Windows 7 64 bit: Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for Windows XP 64 bit: Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 5550ci for MAC OSKyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for MAC OS 10.8: Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for MAC OS 10.9: Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver for MAC OS 10.10: Download
How to install the Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.
Post a Comment