Saving timeRapid Duplexing The KX-MB2170 can print two-sided documents at 24 ppm, effectively cutting the print time in half when compared to the standard 26-ppm MFP duplexing.
Save spaceSince you only need half as much paper - or even just a quarter as much when 2-in-1 duplex is used - you'll need much less storage space.
SaveYou will also save a lot of consumables. With 2-in-1 duplex, you can cut paper consumption by as much as 75%, while cutting the consumption of half toner. The operating time of the printer also decreases, saving on electricity costs.
QUICK-JOB Lock for easy and fast operationUp to three frequently used functions or complicated copy / scan settings can be programmed to 'fast-job' keys and remember with a touch of a button, saving time and trouble. You can program favored 2-in-1 and duplex your combined copy settings. You can quickly remember and run the program with the right 'quick-job' key for error-free operation, without having to repeat the steps each time.
Secure printing to keep your business safeWith Print Safe, you can prevent confidential documents from being leaked by protecting them with high security. Printed data is password-protected and temporarily stored on your computer's hard drive. It can be retrieved and printed only when the password is entered on the printer.
There's also no limit to the number of pages you can store because, unlike most secure print systems that use memory-based storage, data is stored on your PC's hard drive. Up to 30 jobs at a time can be printed from the data on the hard drive. Any additional work can be printed after the first 30 has been completed.
Mobile and remote printing for mobile devicesWith the KX-MB2170, it's possible to print directly from any Android ™ / iOS device with a mobile print or Google Cloud ™ application, allowing total flexibility and on-the-go documentation.
Download Panasonic KX MB2170 Printer driver for Windows
Download Driver Panasonic KX-MB2170 for LINUX
Download Full Driver Panasonic KX-MB2170 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Download Print/Scan/Fax Driver Panasonic KX-MB2170 for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
How to install the Panasonic KX-MB2170 driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Panasonic KX-MB2170 Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Panasonic KX-MB2170 DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.
Post a Comment