To meet the needs and wants of customers who are eager to use copiers and printers, Panasonic launches three new Color Workio models.
Color Workio or Color Digital Imaging Multi-Functional Products (MFP) with the first reading of SD card and personal computer (PC) facility in the country market.
Color Workio also has Internet network facilities in addition to the multi-functional basis as duplicate duplicate machines, scanners, printers, fax machines and Internet fax machines all in one.
Panasonic Malaysia's managing director Hiroshi Nakamura said Workio with this latest color will complement and improve the duplicate duplicate Workio black white machine available on the market today.
Professional document requirements in color and market demand for duplicate duplicate machines have increased to 20 percent in 2005 and are expected to increase to 25 percent this year.
Nakamura believes the Panasonic color workio can solve business problems that require multifunctional equipment for small to medium businesses, home business as well as government and government agencies.
He added that the increase in demand as colored prints can increase reading interest by up to 80 percent.
For Workio model users, they can continue printing easily using SD card and PC reader media without using personal computers.
For example the pictures recorded in the digital camera and stored in the SD card can be directly inserted into the Color Workio unit.
Then the pictures can be viewed in the form of thumbnails on duplicate duplicate machine control panel.
After that, users can choose the picture, size and number that you want to print just by pressing the start button on the control panel and getting easy and fast prints.
These three models are complemented by the latest innovative technology of Induction Heating Technology which makes Color Workio MFP a machine that has the fastest warm-up time.
Additionally, it also saves energy by up to 30 percent when compared to conventional heating technologies.
What is more interesting, Workio also offers what Sky-mode digital free-form is said in which users can make copies open (without cover) and produce clean and non-dark copies such as using normal machines.
?? We believe the Color Workio Series can meet business needs today and tomorrow in other words it promises a longer lifespan, ?? he said.
For example Color Digital Printer can be upgraded to Network Color Scanner, Document Manager / Archiving with Panasonic's unique Panasonic Document Management Software (PDMS), document distribution in a network environment with Panasonic Document Distribution Software (PDDS) and Super G3 Fax and Internet Fax can receive and send A3 sized documents.
Workio color models are DP-C213, DP-C264 and DP-C354, while DP-C213 models can print up to 21 pages per minute for color and black and white.
The DP-C264 intermediate model prints 26 pages per minute for color and black and white, while for quick printing DP-C354 prints 35 pages per minute for black and 26 pages per minute for color.
The price for the three models is RM25,500 for DP-C213, DP-C264 is RM34,850 while DP-C354 for RM38,500.
Panasonic WORKiO DP-C354 Driver Download
Operating System(s):Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit), Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
Panasonic DP-C354 Win 7 Driver
Panasonic DP-C354 Vista Driver
Panasonic DP-C354 Win Xp Driver
Panasonic DP-C354 Server 2003/2008 Driver
Operating System(s):Windows 8/8.1(32bit, 64bit), Windows 10 (32bit, 64bit)
Panasonic DP-C354 Win 10 Driver
Panasonic DP-C354 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Adobe PostScript Printer Driver for Macintosh:
Operating System(s):Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
Panasonic DP-C354 /Adobe PostScript3 Printer Driver for Mac 10.8.6 and Mac 10.8.2 – Download US.sea.hqx. Download PPDInst.sit.
Panasonic DP-C354 Mac OS X 10.1 (PPD File) – PPDInst.dmg.sit.
Panasonic DP-C354 Mac OS X 10.2 through 10.5(PPD File) – PPDInst.dmg.zip.
Panasonic DP-C354 Mac OS X 10.6 (PPD File) – Download
Panasonic DP-C354 Mac OS X 10.7 (PPD File) – Download
How to install the Panasonic WORKiO DP-C354 driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Panasonic WORKiO DP-C354 Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Panasonic WORKiO DP-C354 DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.