Multifunction color copier, network printer, and color network scanner
Speed and reliability in both black and white are an unbeatable combination. The FS-C2026MFP MFP has a short time to make a first copy and high print speed, enabling it to easily handle all of your office's operational requirements. With astonishing scanning speeds, it can handle even the largest digital volumes. The extraordinary reliability of KYOCERA's long-lasting components is an important asset for managing your finances. Supported duplex printing also reduces emissions and reduces waste material, which benefits the environment and your office.
- CB-520 Table base wooden, for FS-C2026mfp / 2126mfp, FS-C5150DN / C5250DN
- 8KLGSIS3 KYOlife 3-year on-site warranty for FS-C5400DN, FS-3040/3140, FS-C2026 / 2126
- 8KLGSIS4 KYOlife 4-year on-site warranty for FS-C5400DN, FS-3040/3140, FS-C2026 / 2126
- 8KLGSIS5 KYOlife 5-year on-site warranty for FS-C5400DN, FS-3040/3140, FS-C2026 / 2126
- PF-520 500-Sheet Paper Tray 60-163g / m2 for FS-C2026MFP / 2126MFP, FS-C5150DN / 5250
- PF-530 500-sheet Paper Tray 60-220g / m2 for spec. For FS-C2026MFP / 2126MFP
- MDDR-2 512MB 512MB DDR2 SDRAM 144pin
- MDDR-2 256MB 256MB DDR2 SDRAM 144pin
- MDDR-2 1024MB 1GB DDR2 SDRAM 144pin
- CF-4 Compact Flash Card 4GB
- toner cartridges
- TK-590C Toner blue at 5,000 A4 at 5% coverage for FS-C2026MFP / C2126MFP / C5250DN
- TK-590K Toner black for 7000 pages with 5% coverage for FS-C2026MFP / C2126MFP / C5250DN
- TK-590M Toner red at 5,000 A4 at 5% coverage for FS-C2026MFP / C2126MFP / C5250DN
- TK-590Y Yellow toner with 5,000 A4 at 5% coverage for FS-C2026MFP / 2126MFP / C5250DN
- service kits
- MK-590 Maintenance Kit for 200,000 pages for FS-C2026MFP / C2126MFP / C5250DN
- copy speed: 26 pages AA / min color and black and white
- maximum original size: A4
- maximum copy size: A4
- paper stock standard: 250 sheets
- maximum paper supply: 1300 sheets
- side entry: 50 sheets
- monthly recommended power: 10,000 pages
- monthly maximum power: 60000 pages
- first copy time: about 9 / 10.5 s or less when printing in black / white
- ZOOM: 25-400%
- preset number of copies: 1-999
- multiple trap 2v1 and 4v1: YES
- Network printing: YES
- Interface: USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host 2.0, Fast Ethernet 10 / 100Base-TX, Optional Print Server Slot, CompactFlash Optional Slot
- resolution: 600, 400, 300, 200 dpi (256 shades per color)
- Dimensions in mm (W x H x D): 514 x 550 x 580 mm
- Weight: Approximately 36.5 kg including the toner cartridge
- duplex: YES
- Consumption: Printing: 466 W, Copy 470 W, Standby, Sleep Mode 16w
- network scanning - file format: TIFF, PDF, JPEG, XPS
- network scanning - features: scan to email, scan to FTP, scan to SMB, scan to USB Host, network TWAIN, WSD scan
- printer - emulation: PCL 6 (5c / XL), KPDL 3 (PostScript 3 compatible), PDF direct printing, XPS direct printing
- Network Interface: YES
Download Driver FS-C2026MFP for Windows 32 BitDownload Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C2026MFP for Windows 64 BitDownload Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C2026MFP for MAC OSDownload Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Download Kyocera FS-C2026MFP for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera FS-C2026MFP driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera FS-C2026MFP Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera FS-C2026MFP DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.
Post a Comment