Although still quite young in the world of photocopy (kyocera) may still have a new idea, when in fact this brand KYOCERA already about 25 years already in Asia.
The previous brand was MITA which later turned into KYOCERA MITA in 2000, then now became KYOCERA since 2005.
Many argue that this photocopy machine comes from China or Korea, whereas this machine is original from Japan. such as the abbreviation KYOCERA (KYOto CERAmics) a city in Japan which became the source of KYOCERA brand engine design. only the assembling section is in China, Hongkong, and this year in Vietnam even the assembly plant is already open. so that this machine can compete in the market price of the world.
Kyocera machines have been carrying MonoComponent technology, so the results are printed into solid, in stretcher with a structure and chassis is pretty good. yes ,, although there are some machines that I think are not good, but mostly depends on the use and maintenance only. most users or users buy the wrong type of machine and its use that makes the machine becomes quickly damaged or often in service.
There are some machines that are suitable for business or for a copy center such as:KM-4035, KM-5035, KM-4050, KM-5050. for this machine is quite strong, only the drum unit is quite expensive, but if calculated the cost is quite cheap cheaper 14. (the price does not include toner, paper, and electricity) and this machine is quite easy, as long as I become a technician for about 10 years. I just need to change the drum unit only.
KM-1500, KM-1128, KM-3140. for this machine is suitable for office or users who use low copy, maintenance system was very easy.
KM-2035, KM-2050, TA-220, TA-221, this type of machine for the middle class volume of copies standart about 5000-10.000 copies per month. maintenance for this machine is also not so difficult.
Kyocera KM-3050 Specs
- General type Desktop
- Technology Kyocera Laser, Mono component
- Time to first print 3.9 seconds or less
- Power consumption Printing: 1010 W, Stand-by: 230 W, Sleep mode: 17 W
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 69 dB(A), Stand-by: 52 dB(A), Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE, PTS - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 2 x 500-sheet universal paper feeder, 60-105 g/m², A3-A5R, Folio 200-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45-200 g/m², A3-A6R, Folio, envelopes.
- Max. output capacity 250 sheets face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750FL / 600 MHz
- Memory Standard 512 MB (max. 1 GB), 80 GB HDD
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417). Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 formatKyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features eMPS – for quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage and job management functionality
- Exposure modes Auto, Manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Memory capacity Standard 512 MB (max. 1 GB) + 80 GB HDD
- Image adjustments Text + photo, text, photo
- Bundled software KM-NET Viewer, TWAIN source, PaperPort Delux 9.0
- Compression format B/W: G4 (MMR), Colour: JPEG
- File type Mono: TIFF, PDF (high compressive/encrypted) Colour: JPG,PDF (high compressive/encrypted), TIFF (JPEG)
- Original recognition Text, photo, text + photo, OCR
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 100 dpi (256 greyscales, 256 colour). Colour Scanning in resolution of 400 dpi and above reuqires an additional memory.
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed 3 seconds or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, SUFine: 600 x 600 dpi
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard: 120 MB, enable fax image back up (BU-10 optional)
- Fax features Internet fax, Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Confidential,Relay and bulletin board transmission and reception
- Standard interface High speed bi-directional parallel (IEEE 1284), USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host Interface dedicated for USB Flash Memory device, Fast Ethernet 10-Base-T/100Base-TX, CF slot
Download link driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows
Download Driver KM-3050 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-3050 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-3050 for MAC OS
Driver Kyocera KM-3050 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-3050
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-3050. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.