Kyocera KM-3060 Print-copy-scan
Kyocera KM 3060 copier machine wearing drum drum instead of opc drum so drum life can be longer. With 30speed cpm A4 speed, 560 watt power comsumtion (220 volt-240 volt) .zoom range 25-400%, max size A3. kyocera KM 3060 (recondition) photocopy machine is very suitable for use photocopy business beginner or complement your ATK store
- General type Monochrome copier for A3
- Technology KYOCERA Laser, Mono Component
- Engine speed Up to 30/15 pages per minute A4/A3
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi (copy), 1,800 dpi level x 600 dpi (copy, photo mode), 1,200 dpi quality (print)
- Warm-up time 29 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 4.7 seconds
- Time to first copy Approx. 4.7 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 570 x 620 x 767,2 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 75 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 560 W, Stand-by: 160 W, Sleep-mode: 8.7 W
- Power source AC 220 V ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing/copying: 66.5 dB(A), Stand-by: 47 dB(A), Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 2 x 500 sheet universal paper feeder, 60-120 g/m², A3-A5R, Folio 200-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45-200 g/m², A3-A6R, Folio, envelopes
- Max. output capacity 250 sheets face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750CXr / 400MHz
- Memory Standard 512 MB (max. 1 GB) + 80 GB HDD (system shared)
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6 (5e/XL), KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24, EPSON LQ 850, DIABLO 630, KC GL (HP-7550A)
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Features EMPS, Proof and hold, Private print, Job storage, Job management functionality
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Scan once print many, Electronic sort, Rotate sort, Rotate copy, n-up copy, Split copy, Cover mode, Page numbering, Margin shift, Border erase, Box image overlay, Interrupt ouput job
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/ 5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 in 1% steps (with DP-670: 25-200%)
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Memory capacity 512 MB (max. 1 GB) + 80 GB HDD
- Image adjustments Text, Text + Photo, Photo
- Bundled software KM-NET Viewer,TWAIN source
- Compression format B/W: G4 (MMR); Colour: JPG
- File type Mono: TIFF, PDF (high compressive/encrypted) Colour: JPG, PDF (high compressive/encrypted), TIFF
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo, OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-email, Scan-to-BOX, BOX TWAIN, Network TWAIN
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200, 200x100, 200x400, 256 greyscales, 256 colour: Colour scanning at resolutions of 400 dpi and above requires additional memory.
- Scan speed 50 originals per minute in b/w (300 dpi/A4), 15 originals per minute in colour (300 dpi/A4)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed 3 or less
- Scanning density Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, SUFine: 600 x 600 dpi
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method MH, MMR, MR, JBIG
- Memory Standard 120 MB (enable fax image back up BU-10)
- Fax features Internet fax, Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Confidential, Relay and bulletin board transmission and reception
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host Interface dedicated for USB Flash Memory device, Fast Ethernet 10-Base-T/ 100Base-TX, CF slot
Download link driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows
Download Driver KM-3060 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-3060 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-3060 for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3060 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-3060
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-3060. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.