Kyocera machines have been carrying MonoComponent technology, so the results are printed into solid, in stretcher with a structure and chassis is pretty good. yes ,, although there are some machines that I think are not good, but mostly depends on the use and maintenance only. most users or users buy the wrong type of machine and its use that makes the machine becomes quickly damaged or often in service.
There are some machines that are suitable for business or for a copy center such as:KM-4030, KM-5035, KM-4050, KM-5050. for this machine is quite strong, only the drum unit is quite expensive, but if calculated the cost is quite cheap cheaper 14. (the price does not include toner, paper, and electricity) and this machine is quite easy, as long as I become a technician for about 10 years. I just need to change the drum unit only.
KM-1500, KM-1128, KM-3140. for this machine is suitable for office or users who use low copy, maintenance system was very easy.
KM-2035, KM-2050, TA-220, TA-221, this type of machine for the middle class volume of copies standart about 5000-10.000 copies per month. maintenance for this machine is also not so difficult.
Download Driver KM-4030 for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera KM-4030 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-4030 for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera KM-4030 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-4030 for MAC OSDriver Kyocera KM-4030 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-4030
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-4030. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.