Kyocera KM-4050 including tough and stubborn copier machines. with a relatively more affordable price, the KYOCERA KM-5050 machine includes a copy machine worthy of the copy center entrepreneurs}
Kyocera KM-4050 SpecsGENERAL
- General type Desktop
- Time to first print 3.5 seconds or less
- Power consumption Printing: 1010 W, Stand-by: 230 W, Sleep mode: 17 W
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 69 dB(A), Stand-by: 52 dB(A), Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE, PTS, ISO 15408 - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 2 x 500-sheet universal paper feeder, 60-105 g/m², A3-A5R, Folio; 200-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45-200 g/m², A3-A6R, Folio, envelopes.
- Max. output capacity 250 sheets face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Memory Standard 512 MB (max. 1 GB) + 80 GB HDD(System Shared)
- Emulations PCL6 incl. PJL, KPDL 3 (PostScript 3 compatible), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24E, Epson LQ-850, Diablo 630
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417); Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features eMPS – for quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage and job management functionality
- Digital copy features Interrupt output job, scan-once-print- many, electronic sort, rotate sort, rotate copy, N-up copy, split copy, cover mode, page numbering, box image overlay, margin shift, border erase
- Exposure modes Auto, Manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Zoom range 25-400% in 1% steps (25-200% with DP-700)
- Memory capacity Standard 512 MB (max. 1 GB) * 80 GB HDD
- Image adjustments Text + photo, text, photo
- Bundled software KM-NET Viewer, TWAIN source, PaperPort Delux 9.0
- File type Mono: TIFF, PDF, Colour: JPEG, PDF, TIFF (JPEG)
- Original recognition Text, photo, text + photo, OCR
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 100 dpi (256 greyscales, 256 colour). Colour Scanning in resolution of 400 dpi and above reuqires an additional memory.
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed 3 seconds or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm SUFine: 600 x 600 dpi
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard: 120 MB, enable fax image back up (BU-10 optional)
- Fax features Internet fax, Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Confidential,Relay and bulletin board transmission and reception
- Standard interface High speed bi-directional parallel (IEEE 1284), USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host Interface dedicated for USB Flash Memory device, Fast Ethernet 10-Base-T/ 100Base-TX, CF slot
Download link driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows
Download Driver KM-4050 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-4050 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-4050 for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4050 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-4050
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-4050. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.