Kyocera KM-C2030 is one of Kyocera products, which is one of the world's leading Branding printer providers. If you are looking for a new printer, Kyocera KM-C2030 is the best choice for you. and if you already have it, then you have to take care of it seriously. To keep your Kyocera KM-C2030no problem, updating the driver to the latest version is required.
So, to keep your KM-C2030 printer, we give you an easy way to find and download the latest Kyocera KM-C2030 Kyocera image processing Studio. You just need to download the driver in the link below and install it on your computer.
General Specifications Kyocera KM-C2030
- Mono/Color Speed (CPM) 31/20 cpm
- Manufacturer's Recommend Monthly Volume 50000
- Output Resolution 600x600 dpi
- Warm Up Time 5 min.
- First Copy Time 7.9/14 sec.
- Zoom 25-400%
- Std/Max Copier Memory 512MB/512MB -10GB HDD
- Standard Paper Capacity 250/500 sheets
- Bypass Single sheet
- Copy: 600 x 600 dpi (equivalent)
- Print: 600 x 1800 dpi (equivalent)
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi
- Output Speeds
- Warm-Up Time: 5 min
- First Copy Out Color: 14.1 sec
- First copy Out Mono: 7.9 sec
- CPM/PPM (Color/Mono)
- Letter: 20/31
- Legal: 12/18
- Ledger: 10/15
- Standard Paper Supply
- 250 Sheet Multi-Purpose Drawer (up to 12.25" x 18")
- 500 Sheet Paper Drawer (up to 11" x 17")
- Single Sheet ByPass (up to 12.25" x 18")
- Standard: 128 MB Max: 512MB
- Paper Weights 17 - 140 lbs. Index
- Paper Size Postcard, Statement, Letter, Legal, Ledger, 12.25" x 18"
- Input Materials Plain Paper, Transparencies, Labels , Card Stock, Postcards, Envelopes
- Exposure Modes Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Printed Image, Map, Copied Image
- Additional Features Multi-page Enlargement, Gloss Mode, Positive/Negative Reverse, Mirror Image, Color Separation, Image Repeat, Image rotate, Postcard Mode
- Job ManagementJob interrupt, Job build, 10 Job Programs, Job List, Job History, Sample copy, Priority Job Change, Job Recall, Automatic Job Skip, Watermark Page Numbers
- Color AdjustmentsAuto, TestPrint, Saturation, Portrait, Brightness, Sharpness, contrast, Hue, Auto/Manual Density, Red, Green, Blue, color Balance, 20 Monotone Colors, 18 Background colors, Gradation or Resolution Screen Pattern Settings
- Booklet Making Saddle-Stitch & Fold - 20 Books (1-5 sheets) 10 Books (6-10 sheets)
- Book Mode Separation, Spread
- Margin Erase Separation, Spread
- Additional Options Include Print, Scan and Internet Fax, 10GB HDD, Scanner rack, Copy Table, Copy Desk, Key Counter
- Paper Handling Options Duplexing Document Feeder
- Automatic Duplex UnitUp to Two Universal Drawers
- Large Capacity Drawer
- Single Position Staple Finisher
- Multi-Position Staple Booklet Finisher
- Size, WeightPrinter: 23.5" (W) x 31" (D) x 40.5" (H); 230 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements120V, 15A
- Our price guarantee includes Kyocera Km-C2030 Copier Toner!
- Our price guarantee includes Kyocera Km-C2030 Copier Drums!
- These specs apply to the following models: Kyocera Km- 2030, Kyocera C2030, Kyocera 2030
Download Driver KM-C2030 for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera KM-C2030 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C2030 for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera KM-C2030 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C2030 for MAC OSDriver Kyocera KM-C2030 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera KM-C2030 driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera KM-C2030 Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera KM-C2030 DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.