The download driver for the Kyocera KM-C2525E printer will ensure full use of the correct device function and operation. On the Download service you will find the latest Kyocera KM-C2525E drivers - drivers officially provided by the device manufacturer. With that, you can be sure that your Kyocera KM-C2525E printer driver under Windows will work with the current software. After clicking Download button, the universal device driver will be downloaded. Thanks to this, you can be sure that your Kyocera KM-C2525E printer will work.
The program can also be downloaded on the producer's website or its distributors.
Kyocera KM C2525E Multifunctional Photocopier Specs
- Color: White
- Copy Print Speed Black & White: 31 ppm
- Copy Print Speed Colour: 0 ppm
- Copying Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Interface: USB
- Magnification Zoom: 25 - 400%
- Media Sizes: A3, A4
- Monthly duty cycle: 0 Pages
- Multiple Copy Prints: 1 to 999 sheets
- Paper Capacity (Sheets): 250 Sheets
- Photocopier Type: Multifunctional
- Print Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Print Technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 0 MHz
- Scan Resolution: 600 dpi
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 45 sec seconds
- Weight: 98 Kg
- Functionality: Copy, Print, Scan
- Warranty: 1 Year(s)
- Dimensions(WxDxH)mm: 605x660x745
- Memory: 256
- Power Supply: AC 220-240V
Download Driver KM-C2525E for Windows 32 BitKyocera KM-C2525E Driver for Windows 10 32 bit⟷ Download
Kyocera KM-C2525E Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷ Download
Kyocera KM-C2525E Driver for Windows 8 32 bit⟷ Download
Kyocera KM-C2525E Driver for Windows 7 32 bit⟷ Download
Kyocera KM-C2525E Driver for Windows XP 32 bit⟷ Download
Download Driver KM-C2525E for Windows 64 BitKyocera KM-C2525E Driver for Windows 10 64 bit⟷ Download
Kyocera KM-C2525E Driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷ Download
Kyocera KM-C2525E Driver for Windows 8 64 bit⟷ Download
Kyocera KM-C2525E Driver for Windows 7 64 bit⟷ Download
Kyocera KM-C2525E Driver for Windows XP 64 bit⟷ Download
Download Driver KM-C2525E for MAC OSKyocera KM-C2525E Driver for MAC OS 10.7⟷ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-C2525E:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera KM-C2525E in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-C2525E. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.