General characteristics Kyocera KM-C3225
- Device: printer/scanner/copierPrint type: colorPrint technology: laserAccommodation: tableField of application: large officeNumber of pages per month: 120000
- Maximum resolution copier (h/b): 600x600 dpiMaximum resolution copier (W image.): 600x600 dpiCopy speed: 32 ppm (monochrome A4, 25 pages per minute (color. A4), 16 ppm (h/b A3), 13 ppm (color. A3)The first copy out time: 5.9 withChange the scale: 25-400 %Step zoom: 1 %The maximum number of copies per cycle: 999
- Paper: 1100 sheet. (standard), 4100 sheet. (maximum)Paper output: 250 sheet. (standard)
- Paper weight: 60-220 g/m2Printing on: cards, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
Download Driver KM-C3225 for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera KM-C3225 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3225 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3225 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3225 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3225 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C3225 for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera KM-C3225 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3225 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3225 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3225 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3225 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C3225 for MAC OSDriver Kyocera KM-C3225 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera KM-C3225 driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera KM-C3225 Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera KM-C3225 DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.