Kyocera KM-C4035E is one of Kyocera products, which is one of the world's leading Branding printer providers. If you are looking for a new printer, Kyocera KM-C4035E is the best choice for you. and if you already have it, then you have to take care of it seriously. To keep your Kyocera KM-C4035E no problem, updating the driver to the latest version is required.
So, to keep your Kyocera KM-C4035E printer, we give you an easy way to find and download the latest Kyocera KM-C4035E Kyocera image processing Studio. You just need to download the driver in the link below and install it on your computer.
- General type A3 Colour Multifunctional
- Technology Kyocera Laser
- Engine speed Max. 40/20 pages per minute A4/A3 in b/w mode, max. 35/17 pages per minute A4/A3 in full colour mode
- Resolution 600x600 multibit technology (9,600 dpi level x 600 dpi)
- Warm-up time 45 seconds or less
- Time to first print 5.5 seconds or less in b/w, 7.5 seconds or less in colour
- Time to first copy 5.5 seconds or less in b/w, 7.5 seconds or less in colour
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 605 x 668 x 745 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 101 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 970 W, Stand-by: 270 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 19 W
- Power source AC 220 V ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 68.6 dB(A), Stand-by: 56.9 dB(A) Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 2 x 500-sheet universal paper feeder, 60-105 g/m², A3-A5R, Letter, Legal, Custom (over A4 size up to 250 sheets) 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-220g/m², A3-A6R, Folio, envelopes. Max. input capacity with options: 4,100 sheets duplex as standard supports A3-A5, 60-105 g/m².
- Processor PowerPC 750GL / 800MHz
- Memory Standard 256 MB (max. 1 GB) + 40 GB HDD (HD-5)
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL 6,KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), KC GL (HP-7550A), PDF Direct print
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6), 136 outline fonts (KPDL3), 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Features EMPS, Proof and hold, Private print, PDF direct print
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Auto colour selection, Auto cassette change, Auto paper selection, Auto magnification selection, Energy save mode, Interrupt copy, Scan once print many, Electronic sort, Rotate copy, Booklet copy, n-up copy, Page numbering, Cover mode, Invert, Mirror, Positive negative, OHP mode, Repeat copy
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions / 5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25-400% in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Memory capacity Standard 768 MB (max. 768 MB) + 40 GB HDD
- Image adjustments Text, Mixed, Print, Photo, Map colour balance adjustment, hue adjustment, one-touch colour adjustment
- Applicable OS Windows® 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003
- File type Colour: PDF, JPEG, TIFF Mono: PDF, TIFF
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo + OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-PC, scan-to-email, scan-to-FTP network TWAIN, scan-to-SMB
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200 (256 grayscales)
- Scan speed 40 originals per minute in b/w (600 dpi/A4) 35 originals per minute in colour (600 dpi/A4)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6
- Scanning speed 1 second
- Transmission speed 2 seconds or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm (with optional memory), Halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 4 MB, max. 32 MB
- Fax features Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Duplex fax transmission and reception, N-up reception, Mailbox, Remote diagnostics
Download Driver KM-C4035E for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera KM-C4035E for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C4035E for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C4035E for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C4035E for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C4035E for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C4035E for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera KM-C4035E for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C4035E for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C4035E for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C4035E for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C4035E for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C4035E for MAC OSDriver Kyocera KM-C4035E for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-C4035E:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera KM-C4035E in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-C4035E. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.