Photocopy Machine Kyocera TA-181
The Kyocera TA-181 Photocopy Machine is a multifunctional black and white photocopy machine for A3. The Kyocera TA-181 Photocopy Machine uses Kyocera Laser. The Kyocera TA-181 Photocopy Machine is capable of printing up to 18 A4 or 8 A3 sheets per minute. The Kyocera TA-181 Photocopy Machine has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- General type Monochrome multifunctional for A3
- Technology KYOCERA Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed Up to 18/8 pages per minute A4/A3
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales
- Warm-up time 17.2 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first copy 5.7 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 568 x 594 x 502 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 34 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 421 W, Stand-by: 63 W, Sleep-mode: 6.2 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing: 65.3 dB(A), Stand-by: 40 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 300 sheet universal paper cassette, 64–105 g/m², A3, A4, A5, A6, Ledger, Letter, Legal, Folio; 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45–160 g/m², A3, A4, A5, Ledger, Letter, Legal, Folio, Custom (98 x 148 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options 1,300 sheets A4
- Further information All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor Power PC 440/500 MHz
- Memory Standard 128 MB, max 1152 MB (1 additional slot for 1 GB) + HDD
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), DIABLO 630, IBM Proprinter X24, EPSON LQ 850, Line Printer, PDF Direct print, Automatic Emulation Switching
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL), 136 outline fonts (KPDL 3), 1 bitmap fonts, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes, plus two-dimensional barcode PDF -417
- Integrated Accounting 100 department codes
- Features EMPS, Proof and hold, Private print, Job management functionality, Job storage, PDF direct print
- Applicable OS (Print) All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX, LINUX as well as other operating systems on request
- Max. original size A3
- Digital features Energy save mode, Interrupt copy, Scan once print many, Electronic sort, Rotate sort, Rotate sort copy (additional paper feeder PF-420 is required), Auto paper selection, 2in1 and 4in1 function, Split copy, Margin shift, Border erase, EcoCopy mode, Program Key Mode
- Exposure modes Auto, Manual: 7 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Memory capacity Standard 64 MB, max 192 MB (1 additional slot for 128 MB)
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Text + Photo
- Features 10/100 Base-TX
- Applicable OS (Scan) Windows® 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Mac
- File type PDF (high compressive/encrypted), TIFF
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo, OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-PC, Scan-to-email, Network TWAIN
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200, (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed 22 images per minute (600 dpi, A4)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed 3 seconds or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm (with optional memory), Halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 4 MB Bitmap (max. 8 MB), Standard 4 MB Image (max. 32 MB)
- Fax features Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Duplex fax transmission and reception, Confidential, Relay and bulletin board transmission and reception, N-up reception, Transmission and reception, Mailbox, Remote diagnostics
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), KUIO-LV interface slot, Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
Download Driver TASKalfa 181 for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 181 for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 181 for MAC OSDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 181 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 181:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera TASKalfa 181 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.