Kyocera TA-250ci Photocopy Machine
The Kyocera TA-250ci Photocopy Machine is a multifunctional black and white photocopy machine (scan, copy, optional fax). The Kyocera TA-250ci highly reliable copier machine can print up to 100,000 pieces per month. The Kyocera TA-250ci Photocopy Machine has a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
- Configuration Color Multifunctional System - Print / Scan / Copy / Optional Fax
- Pages Per Minute Letter: 25 ppm Black / 25 ppm Color; Legal and Ledger: 13 ppm Black / 13 ppm Color
- Warm-up Time 45 Seconds or Less
- First Copy / Print Out Time Black: 6.2 seconds; Color: 8.1 Seconds
- Resolution / Bit Depth 600 x 600 dpi / 8 Bit Color Depth
- Memory / Hard Disk Drive 2 GB RAM / 80 GB HDD
- Standard Stackless Duplex, Statement to Ledger, 16 lb Bond - 90 lb Index; 5.5 "x 8.5" - 11 "x 17"
- Electrical Requirements / Weight 120V, 60Hz, 12 Amps / 233 lbs (mainframe only)
- Max Monthly Duty Cycle 100,000 Pages Per Month
- Standard Paper Sources Dual 500 Sheet Trays, 100 Sheet MPT; Auto Selection / Switching, Add Paper While Running
- Optional Paper Sources Dual 500 Sheet Paper Trays (PF-720); 3,000 Sheet Large Capacity Tray (PF-760)
- Paper Capacity Standard: 1,100 Sheets; Maximum: 4,100 Sheets
- Paper Size 5.5 "x 8.5" - 11 "x 17" (Statement to Ledger)
- Paper Weight Trays: 16 lb Bond - 90 lb Index; MPT: 16 lb Bond - 120 lb Index; (PF-760): 16 - 28 lb. Bond
- Input Materials Bond Paper, Recycled Paper, Transparencies, Cardstock, Envelopes
- IBM PowerPC 750 FL / 600 MHz controller
- PDLs / Emulations PRESCRIBE, PCL6 (5c, XL), KPDL3 (PS3), XPS (Direct Print)
- Fonts 136 KPDL3, 93 PCL6, 8 Windows Vista, 1 Bitmap
- Windows OS Compatibility Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008
- Novell OS Compatibility Novell NetWare® 3.x / 4.x / 5.x / 6.x
- MAC OS Compatibility Mac OS 10.x
- UNIX OS Compatibility Sun OS 4.1.x; Solaris 2.x; AIX; HP-UX (LPR)
- Interfaces Standard: 10 / 100BaseTX, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USB Host Interface, 2 Expansion Slots
- Network Print and Supported Protocols TCP / IP, IPX / SPX, AppleTalk, NetBEUI, IPv6, IPsec, SSL, WSD Print
- Drivers KX Drivers, Mini Drivers, KX Driver for XPS, XPS Mini Drivers, Network Fax Driver, PPD for MAC
- Utilities PRESCRIBE, PDF Direct Print, KMnet Admin, KMnet for Accounting, KMnet Viewer, Kyocera Command Center
- Scan Resolutions 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- File Formats Black & White: PDF, TIFF; Color: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, XPS
- PDF Extension High Compression PDF, Encrypted PDF
- Connectivity / Supported Protocols 10 / 100BaseTX / TCP / IP
- Scanning Functions Scan to Folder (SMB), Scan to e-Mail, Scan to FTP, Scan to USB, WSD Scan, TWAIN Scan
- Driver TWAIN / WIA Driver
- Image Mode Text, Photo, Text / Photo, Auto, Manual, Map
- Continuous Copy 1 - 999 / Auto Reset to 1
- Additional Features Positive / Negative Reverse, Mirror Image, Rotate Copy, Border Erase, Split Copy, Electronic Sort,
- Margin Shift, XY Zoom
- Job Management Job Interrupt, Job Build, 10 Job Programs, Repeat Copy, 1,000 Department Codes
- Color Adjustment One Touch, Color Balance, Hue, Auto Exposure, Sharpness, Color Calibration, ACS
- Magnification / Zoom Full Size, 5 Reduction, 5 Enlargement Preset Ratios, 25 - 400% in 1 step increments
- Document Box Custom Box, Job Box, Removable Memory Box, Fax Box (with optional Fax System)
- Fax System (Q) / Internet Fax Kit (A) (required Fax System Q)
- Compatibility G3 Fax
- Data Compression MMR, MR, MH, JBIG
- Transmission Speed / Modem Speed Approximately 3 seconds per page / 33.6 Kbps
- Fax Memory Standard: 12 MB; Maximum: 120 MB
- Fax Duplex TX / RX, Confidential RX / TX, F-Code RX / TX, Broadcasting, Fax Box, Dual Fax
- Optional Document Processors DP-760 or DP-750
- Type / Capacity (DP-760) Dual Scan Document Processor / 100 Sheets
- (DP-750) Reversing Automatic Document Processor / 100 Sheets
- DSDP Scan Speed (DP-760) Simplex: 50 ipm / Duplex: 60 ipm (300 dpi)
- RADF Scan Speed (DP-750) Simplex: 50 ipm / Duplex: 30 ipm (300 dpi)
- Acceptable Originals / Weights 5.5 "x 8.5" - 11 "x 17", Mixed Size Originals / 9 - 42 lb Bond
- Optional 3,000 Sheet Finisher DF-760 (Requires JS-720, AK-720)
- Stack / Staple Capacity Main Tray: 3,000 Sheets; Sub Tray (B): 200 Sheets; Sub Tray (C): 50 Sheets / 50 Sheets: 8.5 "x 11";
- 30 Sheets: 8.5 "x 14", 11 "x 17"
- Paper Size Main Tray: 8.5 "x 11" - 11 "x 17"; Sub Tray (B): 5.5 "x 8.5" - 11 "x 17"; Sub Tray (C): 8.5 "x 11"
- Paper Weight Main Tray: 16 lb Bond - 90 lb Duplex Index; 16 lb Bond - 120 lb Index Simplex; Sub Tray (B / C): 16 - 24 lb Bond
- Edge Staple Position 3 Positions: Top Left, Bottom Left, Center Bind
- Optional Multi-Bin Mailbox (MT-720) Includes 7 Trays; Supports 16 lb Bond - 90 lb Index
- Stack Capacity per Bin: 100 Sheets: 5.5 "x 8.5", 8.5 "x 11"; 50 Sheets: 8.5 "x 14", 11 "x 17"
- Optional Punch (PH-5A) 2 and 3 Hole Punch Units, Supports 8.5 "x 11" - 11 "x 17", 16 lb Bond - 110 lb Index
- Optional Saddle Stitch/Fold (BF-720) Supports 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", 11" x 17", 16 lb Bond – 120 lb Index; Over 20 lb Bond Single Sheet
- Folding Capacity: 1-3 Sheets - 30 Booklets; 4-6 Sheets - 20 Booklets; 7-16 Sheets - 10 Booklets
- Optional 1,000 Sheet Finisher DF-780 (Requires JS-720)
- Stack/Staple Capacity 1,000 Sheets; 50 Sheets: 8.5" x 11"; 30 Sheets: 8.5" x 14", 11" x 17"
- Paper Size / Weight 8.5" x 11" - 11" x 17" / 16 - 28 lb Bond
- Edge Staple Position 3 Position: Top Left, Bottom Left, 2 Point Long Edge
- KYOcapture, KYOcapture Express, Equitrac, Fax Memory, Platen Cover Type (E), Job Separator (JS-720), Attachment Kit (AK-720), Stand; Data Security
- Kit (E) Provides Security Overwrite and Encryption for Print, Copy, and Scan; Printed Document Guard Kit (A), Original Hard Copy Holder (DT-710)
Download Driver TASKalfa 250ci for Windows 32 BitKyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 250ci for Windows 64 BitKyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 250ci for MAC OSKyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera TASKalfa 250ci DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.