- General type: Compact color multifunctional for A3 format
- Technology: KYOCERA, Laser Color, HyPAS solution platform
- Engine speed: Up to 25/13 pages per minute A4 / A3 in color and b / w
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi, multi-bit technology for print quality of 9,600 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
- Warm-up time: Approx. 45 seconds or less
- Time to first copy: Approx. 7.9 sec. or less in b / w 9.9 sec. or less in color
- Power consumption: Printing: 651 W (in color, b / w) Stand-by: 145 W, Sleep-mode: 16 W
- Power source: AC 220 V 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 63.8 dB (A) in color; 63.8 dB (A) in b / w Stand-by (Ready mode): 49 dB (A)
- Safety standards GS, TV, CE - This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard. RoHS compatibility
- General memory 2048 MB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Input capacity: 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60256 g / m, A6RA3; 2 x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60256 g / m, A5RA3
- Max. input capacity with options: 2,100 sheets A4
- Duplex unit: Duplex as standard supports A5-A3, 60220 g / m
- Max. output capacity: Max. 280 sheets (250 sheets, job separator area 30 sheets)
- Document processor: Document processor (reversing): 50-sheet, 45160 g / m, A5RA3, folio
- General paper handling: All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor: IBM PowerPC 750CL / 600 MHz
- Controller language: PRESCRIBE
- Emulations: PCL 6 (PCL5c / PCL-XL), KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), XPS Direct print, PDF Direct print
- Fonts: 93 outline fonts (PCL6), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 136 fonts (KPDL3), 45
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 594 x 699 x 862 mm
- Weight: Main unit + standard DP approx. 95.5 kg
Download Driver TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 2550ci for MAC OSDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera TASKalfa 2550ci DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.