Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i takes flexibility and performance to new heights. Specially designed with the customer in mind, TASKalfa 3500i combines high productivity and flexible configuration with superb imaging and advanced finishing to easily handle both everyday documents you need as well as more complex projects with ease.
Superior imaging technology allows you to create finished pieces with professional paint, while integrated business applications provide added strength and the ability to help your business simplify the workflow of those documents.
Kyocera wins the ultra-reliability and unique long-life technology award ensuring the superior performance and proven productivity of your busy company requires to stay up and running at maximum efficiency. When it comes to documenting the imaging and quality innovations that you can count on, TASKalfa 3500i delivers.
Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i Specs
- General type Monochrome multifunctional for A3 format
- Technology KYOCERA Laser Monochrome, HyPAS™ solution platform
- Engine speed Up to 35/17 pages per minute A4/A3
- Resolution 600x600 dpi, Multi-bit technology for print quality of 9,600 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
- Warm-up time Approx. 23 seconds or less
- Time to first copy Approx. 5.6 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 668 x 767 x 747 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 82 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 740 W, Stand-by: 170 W, Sleep-mode: 16 W
- Power source AC 220 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Noise (sound pressure level ISO 7779/ISO 9296) Printing: 49.4 dB(A) LpA, Stand-by: 35.4 dB(A) LpA
- Safety standards GS, TÜV, CE - This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard. RoHS compatibility
- General memory 1024 MB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Input capacity 150-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60–300 g/m² (banner 136-163 g/m²), A6R-304.8 x 457.2 mm, Banner max. 304.8 x 1,219.2 mm; 2 x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-220 g/m², A5R-304.8 x 457.2 mm
- Max. input capacity with options 7,150 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Duplex as standard supports A5R-304.8 x 457.2 mm, 60–256 g/m²
- Max. output capacity 250 sheets face-down, max. output capacity 320 sheets
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor IBM PowerPC 750CL/600 MHz
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6 (PCL5c / PCL-XL), KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), XPS Direct print, PDF Direct print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL ), 136 fonts (KPDL3), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 1 Bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Features Encrypted PDF Direct Print, IPP printing, e-mail printing, WSD print, secure printing via SSL, IPSec, SNMPv3, quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage and job management functionality
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.4 or higher, UNIX, LINUX, as well as other operating systems on request.
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, image repeat copy, page numbering, cover mode, booklet copy, interrupt copy, form overlay
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1 % steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Text + Photo, Map
- File type PDF (high compressive, encrypted, PDF/A), JPEG, TIFF, XPS
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo, optimized for OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Network TWAIN, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-BOX, Scan-to-USB Host, WSD scan
- Scan resolution 600 dpi, 400 dpi, 300 dpi, 200 dpi, 200x100 dpi, 200x400 dpi, (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed Colour 80 images per minute, b/w 160 image per minute, (A4, 300dpi with DP-771)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed Max. 3 seconds (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 12 MB, max. 120 MB
- Fax features Opt. Internet-fax, network faxing, rotate transmission, rotate reception, duplex fax reception, memory reception, mailbox, remote diagnostics, dual fax with second fax system
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host 2.0, Fast Ethernet 10Base-T/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, slot for optional print server, slot for optional CompactFlash-Card, slot for optional Fax System
Download Driver TASKalfa 3500i for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for Windows 10 32 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for Windows 8.1 32 bit: Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for Windows 8 32 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for Windows 7 32 bit: Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for Windows XP 32 bit: Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 3500i for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 3500i for MAC OS
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera TASKalfa 3500i. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.