Kyocera TASKalfa 520i Driver. Kyocera TASKalfa 520i is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Kyocera is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Kyocera TASKalfa 520i printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Kyocera TASKalfa 520i driver is necessary. Kyocera TASKalfa 520i Driver in the download section below.
- General type Multifunctional for A3 formats
- Technology KYOCERA Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed Up to 52/26 pages per minute A4/A3 in b/w
- Resolution 600x600 dpi(copy), 1,800 dpi level x 600 dpi (copy photo mode)
- Warm-up time 30 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 4.8 seconds in b/w
- Time to first copy Approx. 3.9 seconds in b/w
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 605 x 680 x 745 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 85 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 1060 W, Stand-by: 240 W, Sleep-mode: 21 W
- Power source AC 220 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 69 dB(A); Stand-by: 52 dB(A)
- Safety standards GS, TÜV, CE - This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard. RoHs compatibility
- General memory 2 GB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Input capacity 200 sheet multi-purpose tray, 45–200 g/m², A3–A6R; max. 2 x 500 sheet universal paper cassette, 60–105 g/m², A3–A5R
- Max. input capacity with options 4,200 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Double-side printing as standard; A3–A5, 60-80 g/m²
- Max. output capacity 250 sheet face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750 FL - 600 MHz
- Memory 2 GB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), XPS Direct print, PDF Direct print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL6), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Downloadable fonts KYOCERA, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features Quick copy, Proof and hold, Private print, Job management functionality
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX LINUX , as well as other operating systems on request.
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Scan once print many, Electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, Image repeat copy, Page numbering, Cover mode, Booklet copy, 160 GB document box, Interrupt copy, Form overlay
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1 % steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Memory capacity 2048 MB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Text + Photo
- Interfaces 10/100 Base-TX
- File type PDF (high compressive/encrypted), JPG, TIFF, XPS
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo, OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-PC, Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Network TWAIN, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-BOX, Scan-to-USB
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200, 200x100, 200x400, (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed 100 images per minute in b/w and 60 images per minute in colour (300 dpi with DP-760)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed Max. 3 seconds (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm (with optional memory), Halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 12 MB , max. 120 MB
- Fax features Optional Internet fax, Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Rotate reception, Duplex fax transmission and reception, Memory reception, Mailbox, Remote diagnostics, Dual fax with second fax system
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
Download Driver TASKalfa 520i for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 520i for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 520i for MAC OSDriver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 520i for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 520i :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera TASKalfa 520i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.