Who does not know the name Panasonic, a Japanese company that has been known quality in the world. Panasoic itself is a large company engaged in the production of electronic appliances IT or household electronic appliance. But for the opportunity this time Panasonic introduced an IT product that serves as Scanner scanner engine that has the name Panasonic KV-S4085CW.
As mentioned above Panasonic KV-S4085CW is an office support device that has a single function as a document scanner or Scanner engine. Although this tool has a single function but for the performance of this device is fantastic. For its own form this Scaner looks very sturdy with the dimensions of 18.7 x 23 x 13.0 in weight 55 lbs.
Going into the main function Panasonic KV-S4085CW is a scanner engine that is designed for the needs of a solid scan. As in large offices or state offices that have a high intensity. By good it includes Panasonic advanced features that he has for this one scaner. This powerful scaner can scan documents with simplex and duplex technology. Where simplex is the ability to scan on one side while duplex scan documents on two sides at once. For the size of the paper, this scanner can scan documents up to a maximum size of 11.7 x 100 in with a resolution of 600 dpi resolution. For Panasonic KV-S4085CW scanner itself there can use up to 10,000 scan activities per month. Although the scan tool is tough and very fast, but no noise pollution generated when the printer is operated.
PANASONIC KV-S4085CW DRIVER DOWNLOADPanasonic KV-S4085CW Firmware Ver. 1.40Download
Image Capture Software Panasonic KV-S4085CW for WINDOWSDownload
ISIS Driver Panasonic KV-S4085CW for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)Download
TWAIN Driver Panasonic KV-S4085CW for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)Download
How to install the Panasonic KV-S4085CW driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Panasonic KV-S4085CW Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Panasonic KV-S4085CW DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.