Plustek SmartOffice PS456U, Power Saving Features Environmentally Friendly
Plustek SmartOffice PS456U is a scanner that can make it easy for you to scan various documents easily and practically. This scanner uses dual image sensor with CCD type, the resolution offered is 600 Dpi. this device has a sturdy design with dimensions of 318.7 x 230.7 x 228.3 mm and weighs only2, 7 Kg. ADF supported capacity is 100 sheets of A4 size paper, 30 sheets of business card, and plastic card with thickness less than 1, 2 mm.
A device will be effective if it has reliable performance speed, the Plustek SmartOffice PS456U device is also reliable in scanning speed, the device is capable of 80 ppm / 160 ipm scan (for Grayscale / B & W mode, 300 dpi, A4 Portrait), 45 ppm / 90 ipm (for Color mode, 200 dpi, A4 Portrait), and 30 ppm / 60 ipm (for Color mode, 300 dpi, A4 Portrait).
Power Saving feature owned by this device can save power consumption by minimizing the level of LED brightness during the scanning process. The device has 13 easy-to-reach operation buttons, the buttons consist of 4 setting buttons (up, down, scan, and standby), and 9 customizable function buttons. Connections using a USB slot are more practical and easy to connect.
SmartOffice PS456U Installer for Windows
V184.108.40.206 English Deutsch Français Italiano Español Portuge Polski Русский 繁體中文 简体中文 本語 한국어 Türk العربية Windows Vista 32-bit Windows Vista 64-bit Windows 7 32-bit Windows 7 64-bit Windows 8 32-bit Windows 8 64-bit Windows 8.1 32-bit Windows 8.1 64-bit Windows 10 32-bit Windows 10 64-bit 66764kb Download
1.0.11206.11003 English Deutsch Français Italiano Español Portuge Polski Русский 繁體中文 简中文 日本語 한국어 Windows XP 32-bit Windows Vista 32-bit Windows Vista 64-bit Windows 7 32-bit Windows 7 64-bit 35020kb Download
Filename Version Language Size File
Version1.8 English 1433.6kb Download
How to install the PLUSTEK SMARTOFFICE PS456U driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install PLUSTEK SMARTOFFICE PS456U Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the PLUSTEK SMARTOFFICE PS456U DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.