- Laser printing method, Kyocera Mita ECOSYS
- The printing speed is 36 pages A4 per minute
- 20 pages A3 per minute
- 600 dpi resolution at full speed (up to 2400 dpi from KIR2)
- load capacity 150,000 pages per month
- Energy consumption Printing: 825 W
- Vigil: 225 W
- Sleep: 31 W
- Printing noise: 54 dB
- Vigil: 39 dB
- AC power 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- size 560 x 566 x 596 mm
- weight 58 kg
- toner toner, one component on 33,000 A4 pages with coverage of 5%
- GS / TUV / CE / B certification
- printers manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality standards, Blue Angel environmental standards
- Paper feed 2 universal cassette 500 sheets, 60-90 g / m2, A5-A3, foil; multifunctional tray for 100 sheets, 60-200 g / m2, A6-A3, foil, envelopes
- The receipt tray up to 500 sheets is printed with an overflow sensor
- PowerPC 740e processor, 233 MHz
- Standard memory memory 16 MB + ECOmemory, maximum 80 MB (2 SIMM sockets)
- PCL 6, PJL, KPDL2 (PostScript 2), Printer Line, IBM Proprinter X24E, Epson LQ-850, Diablo 360, KC-GL, PCL automatic switching and PostScript emulation
- Language control Give me a recipe IIe
- font 45 PCL 6 fonts, bitmap fonts, 35 PostScript fonts, 43 types of single-dimensional barcode fonts, 1 type of two-dimensional bar code font (PDF-417)
- standard parallel interface interface (IEEE 1284), serial interface (RS 232C), 2 slots for additional interfaces
- MIC (Multiple Interface Connection) This enables the transmission of data simultaneously through 4 interfaces, each of which has its own virtual printer
- Printer memory 2 SIMM sockets (4, 8, 16 or 32 MB each)
- Jeida Card 1 slot (16 MB) for shapes, fonts, logos, macros
- Hard drives up to 2 GB for shapes, fonts, etc.
- Duplex DU-31 automatic two-sided printing module, 60-90 g / m2, A5-A3
- Paper tray PF-30 2 universal cassette 500 sheets, 60-90 g / m2, A5-A3
- Standard EF-1 65 envelope feeder or 120 standard envelopes, A6 to C5
- SO-30 sorter 2000 sheets printed on the bottom in 10 trays (200 on each)
- Stacker ST-30 3000 sheets with print up or down
- 2,000 sheet document resolver with up or down print, staple up to 20 sheets
- 10Base-2 / 10Base-T / 100Base-T print server or Token Ring
Download Driver FS-9000 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9000 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-9000 for Windows 64 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-9000 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-9000
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-9000. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.