Kyocera FS-9100DN Specs-Kyocera Photo Copy Machine is one of the best-selling photo copy machine because of its simple shape and its technology from day to day more sophisticated. With many choices of types and specifications. Photocopiers that are in great demand today are digital copiers. The technology used in digital copiers is much more sophisticated than analog copiers, the speed and sharpness of writing is also much better. and of course the price of digital copier machines is more expensive.
- Functions Print
- Speed 36 Pages Per Minute
- Max Monthly Duty Cycle 180,000 Pages
- Resolution Fast 1200 mode
- 600x600 dpi, 2400x600 dpi (w/KIR)
- Standard Paper Supply 500 Sheet Drawer x2 , 200 Sheet MPT
- Max Paper Size 11" x 17"
- Max Paper Weight 110 lb Index
- Duplexing Standard
- Network Connectivity Standard: 10/100BaseTX, Parallel, Serial
- PDL PRESCRIBE, PCL6 (PCL5e/PCLXL), KPDL3 (PS3), Diablo 630, IBM Proprinter X24, Epson LQ850, Line Printer
Download Driver FS-9100DN for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9100DN for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-9100DN for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9100DN for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-9100DN for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9100DN for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-9100DN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-9100DN. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment