Kyocera FS-C5020N Specs. Kyocera FS-C5020N is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Kyocera is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Kyocera FS-C5020N printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Kyocera FS-C5020N driver is necessary. Kyocera FS-C5020NDriver in the download section below.
- General type ECOSYS Colour printer
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Colour Laser-Printer
- Engine speed Max. 16 pages per minute b/w and full colour; up to 16 images per minute in duplex mode (optional)
- Resolution 600x600 dpi Multi-bit Technology for optimum colour output
- Warm-up time 68 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print 13 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 345 x 470 x 385 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 25 kg with toner containers
- Power consumption Printing: 443 W, Stand-by: 36 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 19 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 52, Stand-by: 36, Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE
- Input capacity 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-105 g/m², A4, B5, A5, Letter, Custom (148 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm) 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-200 g/m², A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 mm to 216 x 297 mm) Max. 2,100 sheets (3 x PF-60)
- Max. output capacity 250 sheets face-down with paper full sensor, face-up output with optional PT-300
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750CXr / 400 MHz
- Memory 128 MB RAM, can be increased to 640 MB as an option
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL 6 (PCL5c/PCL-XL), KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), PDF Direct print, Automatic Emulation Switching
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6: PCL5c/PCL-XL), 136 outline fonts (KPDL 3); 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417); Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features EMPS, Proof and hold, Private print, Job storage, Job management functionality
Download link driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows
Download Driver FS-C5020N for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C5020N for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C5020N for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5020N for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-C5020N
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-C5020N. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.