- General type A4 Colour Printer
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Colour Laser-Printer
- Engine speed Max. 20 pages per minute b/w and full colour. Up to 20 images per minute in duplex mode (optional)
- Resolution 600x600 dpi Multi-bit Technology for optimum colour output
- Warm-up time 68 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print 13 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 345 x 470 x 385 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 25 kg with toner containers
- Power consumption Printing: 443 W, Stand-by: 117 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 19 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing: 52, Stand-by: 36, Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-105 g/m², A4, B5, A5, Letter, Custom (148 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm) 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-200 g/m², A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 mm to 216 x 297 mm)
- Output capacity 250-sheet face-down with paper full sensor, face-up output with optional PT-301
- Further information All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750CXr / 500MHz
- Memory 128 MB + ECOmemory, max.640 MB in DDR SDRAM DIMM slot
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL 6, PCL 5c, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), PDF Direct print, Automatic Emulation Switching
- Fonts 80 outline fonts accessible in all emulations, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode PDF-417; Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features EMPS,Proof and hold, Private print, Job storage, Job management functionality with hard disk
Download Driver FS-C5025N for Windows 32 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C5025N for Windows 64 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C5025N for MAC OSDownload Driver Kyocera FS-C5025N for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-C5025N
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-C5025N. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.