Kyocera FS-C5030N Specs-Kyocera Photo Copy Machine is one of the best-selling photo copy machine because of its simple shape and its technology from day to day more sophisticated. With many choices of types and specifications. Photocopiers that are in great demand today are digital copiers. The technology used in digital copiers is much more sophisticated than analog copiers, the speed and sharpness of writing is also much better. and of course the price of digital copier machines is more expensive.
- General type A4 Colour Printer
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Colour Laser-Printer
- Engine speed Max. 24 pages per minute b/w and full colour. Up to 24 images per minute in duplex mode (optional)
- Resolution 600x600 dpi Multi-bit Technology for optimum colour output
- Warm-up time 80 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print 12 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 345 x 470 x 385 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 23 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 551 W, Stand-by: 180 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 21 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 55, Stand-by: 36, Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- PAPER HANDLING
- Input capacity Depósito universal de 500 hojas, 60-105g/m2; A4, B5, A5, Letter, Personal Bypass de 100 hojas 60-200 g/m2 Capacidad máxima: 2.100 hojas
- Max. output capacity 250-sheet face-down with paper full sensor, face-up with optional PT-301
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750FX / 600MHz
- Memory 128 MB + ECOmemory, max. 1,024 MB in 2 DDR SDRAM DIMM slots
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL 6, PCL 5c, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), PDF Direct print, Automatic Emulation Switching
- Fonts 136 outline fonts accessible in all emulations, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode PDF-417; Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features EMPS, Proof and hold, Private print, Job storage, Job management functionality with hard disk
- Standard interface High speed bi-directional parallel (IEEE 1284), USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), KUIO-LV interface slot
Download link driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows
Download Driver FS-C5030N for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C5030N for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C5030N for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5030N for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-C5030N
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-C5030N. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment