Kyocera FS-C5100DN is a color laser for A4 with impressive first speed and print quality.
- Up to 21 pages per minute in A4 in color and b / w
- Up to 9,600 dpi printing quality with multibit technology
- Standard duplex unit for double-sided printing
- 150-sheet multi-purpose tray
- 250-sheet universal cassette, also for A6 format
- USB and network connectivity as standard
- F.A. Porsche design
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
Specification Kyocera FS-C5100DNGENERAL
- General type: Color Printer for A4 formats
- Technology: KYOCERA ECOSYS Color Printer
- Engine speed: Up to 21 pages per minute in A4 in color and b / w
- Resolution: 600 × 600 dpi - Multi-Bit Technology for print quality of up to 9,600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up time: 44 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print: Approx. 10.5 seconds in b / w, approx. 12 seconds in color
- Dimensions (W x D x H) L Main unit: 345 x 518 x 455 mm
- Weight: Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 28 kg
- Power consumption: Printing: 405 W, Stand-by: 69 W, Sleep-mode: 7 W
- Power source: 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779): Printing: 53 dB (A), Stand-by: 36 dB (A)
- Safety standards: GS, TÜV, CE - This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory: Standard 256 MB, can be increased to 1.280 MB RAM as an option
- Input capacity: 150-sheet multipurpose tray, 60-220 g / m², A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 138 mm to 216 x 356 mm); 250-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-120 g / m², A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom (105 x 148 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options: 1,400 sheets A4 (with 2 optional paper feeder)
- Duplex unit: Double-side printing as standard; 60-120 g / m²; A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (140 x 210 mm - 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. output capacity: 250-sheet face-down
- General paper handling: All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor: PowerPC 440/533 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB MB RAM, can be increased to 1,280 MB as an option
- Controller language: PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations: PCL 6, PCL 5c, Postscript 3 (KPDL3), XPS Direct print, PDF Direct print, Automatic Emulation Switching
- Fonts: 93 scalable fonts for PCL / PostScript®, 8 fonts for Windows Vista®, 1 Bitmap fonts, 45 barcodes (eg EAN8, EAN13, EAN128) with automatic generation of checksums as well as support of two-dimensional barcodes PDF-417 under PRESCRIBE (PCL and other barcodes available as an option)
- Integrated Accounting: 100 department codes
- Applicable OS: All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX, LINUX as well as other operating systems on request
Download Driver FS-C5100DN for Windows 32 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C5100DN for Windows 64 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C5100DN for MAC OSDownload Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5100DN for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-C5100DN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-C5100DN. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.