Kyocera KM-1500 Specs-Kyocera Photo Copy Machine is one of the best-selling photo copy machine because of its simple shape and its technology from day to day more sophisticated. With many choices of types and specifications. Photocopiers that are in great demand today are digital copiers. The technology used in digital copiers is much more sophisticated than analog copiers, the speed and sharpness of writing is also much better. and of course the price of digital copier machines is more expensive.
- General type B/W-copierer for A4 formats
- Technology KYOCERA Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed Up to 15 pages per minute A4
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales
- Warm-up time 15 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 9.5 seconds
- Time to first copy Approx. 9.5 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 385 x 496 x 421 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 14 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 736 W, Stand-by: 61 W, Sleep-mode: 36 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 250 sheet universal paper feeder, 60-105 g/m², A4, B5, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Folio 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-163 g/m², A4, B5, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Folio, Custom (105 x 148 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. output capacity 150 sheets face-down, 30 sheets face-up
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Max. original size A4, Folio
- Digital copy features Scan once print many, Electronic sort, Auto start, Auto cassette change, Density adjustment, Paper size selection, Thick paper mode, n-up copy, Energy save mode
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 5 or 7 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 3R / 3E
- Continuous copy 1-99 sets/copies
- Memory capacity Standard 16 MB, max. 144 MB (1 empty DIMM slot for 16, 32, 64, 128 MB)
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Text + Photo
Description Version Taille Fichier
Deleter 2.9.2619 1,06 MB Driver_Deleter2_9_2619.zip
KM NET Printer Disk Manager 220.127.116.11 9,41 MB PrinterDiskManager_1563.ZIP
ICLink 3.2 2,79 MB IC-Link 3.2.zip
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-1500
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-1500. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.