- Gneral type Desktop
- Technology Kyocera Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed Max. 16/8 pages per minute A4/A3
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales (scan/copy), Fast 1,200 dpi, (1,800 x 600 dpi), 2,400 x 600 dpi with KIR2 (print)
- Time to first print 5.5 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 574 x 593 x 502 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 41 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 485W, Stand-by: 105W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 47W
- Power source AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 62 dB(A), Stand-by: 40 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE, PTS - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 300-sheet universal paper feeder, 64-105g/m², A3, A4, A5, A6, Ledger, Letter, Legal, Folio 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45-160g/m², A3, A4, A5, A6, Ledger, Letter, Legal, Folio, Custom (98 x 147 mm to 297 x 432 mm).
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750 CXr / 300 MHz
- Memory 64 MB standard, max. 320 MB (1 additional DIMM slot for 32, 64, 128, 256 MB) + Microdrive
- Emulations PCL 6/PCL 5e incl. PJL, KPDL 3 (PostScript 3 compatible) with Automatic Emulation Sensing (AES), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24E, Epson LQ-850, Diablo 630
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL), 136 outline fonts(KPDL3), 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Features eMPS-for quick copy, proof, and hold private print, storage and job management functionality with Microdrive, PDF direct printing
- Digital copy features Energy save mode, interrupt copy, scan-once-print-many, electronic sort, rotate sort, rotate sort copy*¹, automatic paper selection, duplex*², stapling*³, N-up copy, filling copy, split copy, margin shift, boarder erase, ECOcopy mode, program key mode, department code (100) *¹ Additional paper feeder PF-410A is required *² Additional duplex unit DU-410 is required *³ Additional document finisher DF-410 is required
- Exposure modes Auto, Manual: 7 steps
- Zoom range 25-200% in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Memory capacity 64 MB standard, max. 256 MB, (1 additional DIMM slot for 16, 32, 64, 128 MB)
- Image adjustments Text + photo, text, photo
- Applicable OS Windows® 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Mac
- Bundled software Scanner file utility, Address book, Address editor, TWAIN Source, Scan to Mac, PaperPort 9.0
- Compression format G4 (MMR)
- Original recognition Text, photo, text + photo, OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-PC, scan-to-email, network TWAIN
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200 dpi (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed Max. 20 originals per minute (600dpi/A4)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed 3 seconds or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm (with optional memory), halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 4 MB Bitmap (max. 8 MB), Standard 4 MB Image (max. 32 MB)
- Bundled software Address book for fax, Address editor for fax
- Fax features Network fax, rotate transmission, duplex fax reception, confidental, relay and bulletin board, transmission and reception, N-up reception, mailbox, remote diagnostics. Optional Scan system (F) is required.
- Standard interface High speed bi-directional parallel (IEEE 1284), USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), KUIO-LV interface slot, Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card, Micordrive Option-interface slot
Download Driver KM-1650 for Windows 32 BitDownload Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-1650 for Windows 64 BitDownload Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-1650 for MAC OSDownload Driver Kyocera KM-1650 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-1650:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera KM-1650 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-1650.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment