Kyocera Mita released KM-1810 in spring 2001. This standard copier has the option to add print capabilities if needed. Kyocera KM-1810 is developed for small or home offices with a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages. Many copies are spread at a rate of 18 pages per minute; the first copy is issued in 6.3 seconds.
Standard paper capacity is through a 250-sheet drawer and 50-sheet shortcut tray. Max capacity is reached when additional 250-sheet drawers are added to the 550 sheets range. The automatic document feeder and the shortcut tray are easy-to-use features on the Kyocera Mita KM-1810.
Buyer Laboratory Inc. named the "Pick of the Year" KM-1810 for "Multifunctional Imagery System 1 Position" in 2002. It required 22,500 impressions tests. The simple design allows easy removal of possible misfeeds and replace toner. Black toner (Kyocera Mita 37029011) has an estimated yield of 7,000 pages on page coverage of 6 percent. You can choose between the original Kyocera brand and premium replacement for KM-1810.
Download link driver Kyocera KM-1810 for Windows
Download Driver KM-1810 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-1810 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-1810 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-1810 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-1810:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera KM-1810 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-1810.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.