Kyocera Mita KM-1815 was released in 2004 as a multifunction printer, photocopier, and scanner for small businesses. Maximum monthly assignment is rated 15,000 pages and copy speed up to 18 pages per minute. It has the ability to scan documents once and send multiple email copies. Kyocera Mita KM-1815 comes with a 50-sheet multipurpose tray and a 250-sheet paper drawer. There is an optional paper tray option available to achieve a maximum paper capacity of 550 sheets.
Kyocera Mita KM-1815 has a long life component so the only consumption needed for the first 100,000 pages is the other. Toner cartridges (TK-100) with 6 percent coverage will generate about 6,000 pages. This toner is available in a Compatible or Kyocera Mita Precision compatible brand.
Download Driver KM-1815 for Windows 32 BitDownload Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-1815 for Windows 64 BitDownload Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-1815 for MAC OSDownload Driver Kyocera KM-1815 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-1815:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera KM-1815 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-1815.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.