Kyocera KM-2030 large machine multi machine, this copier machine can handle all your office documents as needed. This copier machine has 2 large 500 sheets of paper tray and 200 Multi-Purpose Tray sheets.
Kyocera KM 2030 has an impressive copy speed of 30 pages per minute fantastic !. This multi-function printer has 50 sheets of Automatic Document Feeder for faxing, scan purposes, and copying. This Kyocera machine can also print with professional quality resolution up to 1200 dpi. And with Kyocera toner cartridge, replacement becomes fast, easy so it saves time.
Kyocera KM 2030 toner cartridge has precision Laser technology for very sharp and clear documents. The copier can handle 85,000 prints or copies per month. Kyocera 2030 features Automatic Duplexing to create 2-sided prints. The glowing black display of a large LCD allows the user to navigate and use menus easily and conveniently. The Kyocera KM-2030 photocopier also features USB, Fast Ethernet, and wireless capabilities that allow multiple users to print and share files from anywhere in the office.
Download link driver Kyocera KM-2030 for Windows
Download Driver KM-2030 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-2030 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-2030 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-2030 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-2030:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera KM-2030 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-2030.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment