Kyocera's M2540 is economical, compact yet reliable. A multifunctional working device suitable for small to medium sized offices with excellent print quality. Print & Scan is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS, Linux
- General type A3 Multifunctional
- Technology KYOCERA Laser, Mono Component
- Engine speed Max. 25/12 pages per minute A4/A3
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi (copy), 1,800 dpi level x 600 dpi (copy, photo mode), 1,200 dpi quality (print)
- Warm-up time 15 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print 4.7 seconds or less
- Time to first copy 4.7 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 570 x 640 x 762,2 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 75 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 560 W, Stand-by: 160 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 3.2 W
- Power source AC 220 V ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing/copying: 64.7 dB(A), Stand-by: 47 dB(A), Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE, PTS - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 2 x 500-sheet universal paper feeder, 60-120 g/m2, A3-A5R, Folio 200-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45-200 g/m2, A3-A6R, Folio, envelopes.
- Max. output capacity 250 sheets face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750CXr / 400MHz
- Memory Standard 64 MB (max. 576 MB) + optional 40 GB HDD (HD-5)
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24 ,EPSON LQ 850, DIABLO 630, KC GL (HP-7550A), PDF Direct print
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417); Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features EMPS, Private print, Job storage, Job management functionality
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Interrupt ouput job, Scan once print many, Electronic sort, Rotate sort, Rotate copy, n-up copy, Split copy, Cover mode, Page numbering, Margin shift, Border erase
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/ 5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 in 1% steps (with DP-670: 25-200%)
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Memory capacity 64 MB, (max. 192 MB)
- Image adjustments Text + Photo, Text, Photo
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed 3 or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm (with optional memory), Halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method MH, MMR, MR, JBIG
- Memory Standard 4 MB, max. 32 MB
- Fax features Rotate transmission, Confidential, Relay and bulletin board transmission and reception
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), Fast Ethernet 10-Base-T/100Base-TX, CF slot, KUIO-LV option interface
Download Driver KM-2540 for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera KM-2540 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-2540 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-2540 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-2540 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-2540 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-2540 for Windows 64 BitDownload Driver Kyocera KM-2540 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-2540 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-2540 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-2540 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-2540 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-2540 for MAC OSDownload Driver Kyocera KM-2540 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-2540:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera KM-2540 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-2540.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.