Print 20 pages per minute in B / W and comes with 40 sheets of automatic document feeder. The 2-line LCD screen makes access to print devices, copy, scan and fax functions easy and convenient. Technology and KYOCERA longevity toner results in 2500 pages, reducing costs and asking for less of our surroundings.
- Up to 20 pages per minute in A4.
- Print, copy, scan and fax functionality as standard.
- 40-sheet document processor.
- 2-line LCD display for clear messages and ease of use.
- Very compact size and small footprint.
- Thanks to a reliable class for long-life components.
- The highest yield of toner in its class.
- The cost of printing is very low.
Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D Specs
- Type Monochrome Multifunctional
- Old Heating 20 Second or Less
- Max. Paper F4
- Paper Capacity 1200 dpi
- 390MHz processor
- 64MB Standard Memory
- Print Function
- Print Speed Up to 20 pages A4 per minute
- Print Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
- Function of Facsimile 390 MHz
- Connectivity 64MB
Download link driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows
Download Driver ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows 10 32 bit⟷ Download
Driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows 8.1 32 bit: Download
Download Driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows 8 32 bit⟷ Download
Driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows 7 32 bit⟷ Download
Download Driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows XP 32 bit⟷ Download
Download Driver ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows 10 64 bit⟷ Download
Driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷ Download
Download Driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows 8 64 bit⟷ Download
Driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows 7 64 bit⟷ Download
Download Driver Kyocera ECOSYSFS-1120D for Windows XP 64 bit⟷ Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-1120D
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-1120D. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.