Download Kyocera FS-1010N Printer Driver For XP 32, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. Find complete driver functionality and installation software for Kyocera FS-1010N series printer.
Select from the driver list required for downloading You can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system.
Kyocera FS-1010N Specs
- Speed Monochrome Up to 14ppm Mono Print First Page 12 Seconds First page Product Group Output A4 Printer Standard Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print Printer Enhanced Resolution 600 x 2400 dpi Print Enhanced
- Network Interface 10 Base-T/100 Base-T Network Parallel Ports 1 x 25-pin D-Sub (with EPP and ECP) Parallel Port Network Operating Systems Supported Novell netware 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, UNIX, BS2000, Apple NT 3.x, 4.x. And the following portocols: IPX/SPX (NDS ARP, IP, UCMP, UDP, TCP, FTP, TFTP, LPD), WINS,SNMP, SMTP, Ethertalk/TokenTalk Phase 2, HTTP/HTML RJ-45 Ports 1 x RJ-45
Download Driver FS-1010N for Windows 32 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-1010N for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-1010N for Windows 64 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-1010N for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-1010N
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-1010N. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment