Multifunctional at attractive prices is a great choice for demanding desktop and small office users, print packaging, copy and scanned functions into a very compact design. Print 20 ppm in B / W and scan up to 21 ipm in B / W and color. Long-life technology and toner KYOCERA results in 2,500 pages, reducing costs.
Kyocera FS-1020D Specs
- Type Monochrome Multifunctional
- Old Heating 20 Second or Less
- Max. Magnitude of A4 Paper
- 390MHz processor
- 64MB Standard Memory
- Print Function
- Print Speed Up to 20 pages A4 per minute
- Print Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
- Power Consumption
- Power; Consumption Copying / Printing: 315 W / 316 W, Ready-mode: 6 W, Sleep-mode: 3 W
Download link driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows
Download Driver FS-1020D for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows 10 32 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows 8.1 32 bit: Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows 8 32 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows 7 32 bit: Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows XP 32 bit: Download
Download Driver FS-1020D for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows 10 64 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows 8.1 64 bit: Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows 8 64 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows 7 64 bit: Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for Windows XP 64 bit: Download
Download Driver FS-1020D for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1020D for MAC OS 10.7: Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-1020D
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-1020D. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.