Driver for Kyocera FS-1300D. This is a driver that provides all functions for the selected model.
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (32/64-bit)
Kyocera driver model: Kyocera FS-1300D
- General type Monochrome A4 Desktop Printer
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Laser
- Engine speed Up to 28 pages per minute A4
- Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Warm-up time 19 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 6 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 375 x 393 x 250 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 10 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 439 W, Stand-by: 8.3 W, Sleep-mode: 4.4 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 53 dB(A), Stand-by: 30 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory Standard 32 MB + ECOmemory, max. 544 MB con 1 Slot SDRAM DIMM
- Input capacity 250-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-120 g/m², A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (105 x 148 mm to 215.9 x 297 mm) 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-220 g/m², A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Custom (70 x 148 mm to 215.9 x 356 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options 801 sheets A4 (with optional paper feeder PF-100)
- Duplex unit Double-side printing as standard
- Max. output capacity 250 sheets face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper weight of 80 g/m². Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 405F5 / 360 MHz
- Memory Standard 32 MB + ECOmemory, max. 544 MB in 1 SDRAM DIMM slot
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6, PCL5e, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible) with automatic emulation sensing (AES), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24, EPSON LQ 850, DIABLO 630
- Fonts 80 outline fonts accessible in all emulations, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode PDF-417
- Features Automatic duplex unit enables booklet printing
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX, LINUX as well as other operating systems on request
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), KUIO-LV interface slot, Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
Download Driver FS-1300D for Windows 32 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-1300D for Windows 10 32 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1300D for Windows 8.1 32 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1300D for Windows 8 32 bit: Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1300D for Windows 7 32 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1300D for Windows XP 32 bit: Download
Download Driver FS-1300D for Windows 64 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-1300D for Windows 10 64 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1300D for Windows 8.1 64 bit: Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1300D for Windows 8 64 bit: Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1300D for Windows 7 64 bit: Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1300D for Windows XP 64 bit: Download
Download Driver FS-1300D for MAC OSDriver Kyocera FS-1300D for MAC OS 10.7: Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-1300D
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-1300D. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.