The Kyocera Multifunctional FS-1900N is designed to simplify your day-to-day office routines to the fullest. The intuitive set-up of the control panel makes handling very easy and guarantees the durability of the components for exceptional reliability and efficiency you come to the tool. quickly and reliably carry out all your common business tasks, such as printing, copying and scanning.
Specifications Kyocera FS-1900N
- Functions : Print
- Speed : 19 ppm
- Max Monthly Duty Cycle : 65,000
- Resolution : Fast 1200 dpi
- Standard Paper Supply : 500, 100
- Max Paper Size : 8.5" x 14"
- Max Paper Weight : 110lb. Index
- Duplexing : Optional
- Network Connectivity : Standard: Parallel, USB 2.0, 10/100BaseTX
- Optional: 802.11b Wireless
- PDL : PRESCRIBE, PCL 6 (PCL XL, PCL 5e),
- KPDL2 (PS2), KCGL, Diablo 630,
- IBM ProPrinter X24, Epson LQ850, Line Printer
Download Driver FS-1900N for Windows 32 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-1900N for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-1900N for Windows 64 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-1900N for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-1900N for MAC OSDownload Driver Kyocera FS-1900N for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-1900N
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-1900N. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.