We are confident that you will be 100% satisfied with your FS-3600 Colour Laser Printer and are here to help with any support questions you may have. The Manufacturers part number/product code for this item is: Kyocera FS-3600 .
Download link driver Kyocera FS-3600A for Windows
Download Driver FS-3600A for Windows 32 Bit
Download ⟷Driver Kyocera FS-3600A for Windows XP 32 bit
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-3600A
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-3600A. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.