Kyocera FS-3800N Driver. Kyocera FS-3800N is a Kyocera multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Kyocera is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Kyocera FS-3800N printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Kyocera FS-3800N driver is necessary. Kyocera FS-3800N Driver in the download section below.
- Functions : Print
- Speed : 25 ppm
- Max Monthly Duty Cycle : 100,000
- Resolution : Fast 1200 dpi
- Standard Paper Supply : 500, 100
- Max Paper Size : 8.5" x 14"
- Max Paper Weight : 110lb Index from MPT
- Duplexing : Optional
- Network Connectivity : Standard: Parallel, Serial, 10/100BaseTX
- Optional: 802.11b Wireless
- PDL : PRESCRIBE, PCL 6 (PCL XL, PCL 5e),
- KPDL2 (PS2), KCGL, Diablo 630,
- IBM ProPrinter X24, Epson LQ850, Line Printer
Download link driver Kyocera FS-3800N for Windows
Download Driver FS-3800N for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3800N for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-3800N for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3800N for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-3800N for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3800N for MAC OS 10.7⟷ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-3800N:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera FS-3800N in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-3800N.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.