Kyocera FS-3900DN Laser Printer - Refurbished with 6 months Return To Base Warranty & Working Consumables.
The Kyocera FS-3900DN Colour Laser Printer is as good as buying new as all worn parts are replaced. This saves you up to 50% off the price of a brand new printer.
We are confident that you will be 100% satisfied with your FS-3900DN Colour Laser Printer and are here to help with any support questions you may have. The Manufacturers part number/product code for this item is: Kyocera FS-3900DN .
Kyocera FS-3900DN Specs
- General type A4 monochrome workgroup printer
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Laser
- Engine speed Up to 35 pages per minute A4 simplex Up to 25 pages per minute A4 duplex (12.5 sheets)
- Resolution 1,200 dpi
- Warm-up time 15 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print 10.5 seconds or less
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 16.7 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 475 W, Stand-by: 10 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 4.9 W
- Power source AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 52 dB(A), Stand-by: 30 dB(A), Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE, PTS - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-120g/m2, A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (148 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm) 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-220g/m2, A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. output capacity 500 sheets face-down with paper full sensor and optional 250 sheets face-up with PT-310
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750/400MHz
- Memory Standard 64 MB + ECOmemory, max.576 MB
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6, PCL5e, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible) with automatic emulation sensing (AES), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24, EPSON LQ 850, DIABLO 630
- Fonts 80 outline fonts accessible in all emulations, 1 bitmap font, 1 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode PDF-417; Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features Duplex, Accounting, eMPS, low noise, no Ozone, USB-Host
- Standard interface High speed bi-directional parallel (IEEE 1284), USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), USB Host Interface dedicated for USB Flash Memory device, KUIO-LV interface slot
Download Driver FS-3900DN for Windows 32 BitDownload Driver Kyocera FS-3900DN for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-3900DN for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3900DN for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-3900DN for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3900DN for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-3900DN for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera FS-3900DN for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3900DN for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-3900DN for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-3900DN for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-3900DN for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-3900DN for MAC OSDownload Driver Kyocera FS-3900DN for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-3900DN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-3900DN. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.