PAPER FEEDING AND RECEIVING
- Laser printing method, Kyocera Mita ECOSYS
- Print speed of 36 A4 pages per minute
- 20 A3 pages per minute
- 600 dpi resolution at full speed (up to 2400 dpi from KIR2)
- Load capacity 150,000 pages per month
- Energy consumption Printing: 825 W
- Vigil: 225 W
- Sleep: 31 W
- Noise Printing: 54 dB
- Vigil: 39 dB
- AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz power supply
- Dimensions 560 x 566 x 596 mm
- Weight 58 kg
- Fine-grained, one-component toner for 33,000 A4 pages with 5% coverage
- Certificates GS / TUV / CE / B
- printers are manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001, Blue Angel environmental standard
- Paper supply 2 universal cassettes of 500 sheets, 60-90 g / m2, A5-A3, foils; multifunctional tray for 100 sheets, 60-200 g / m2, A6-A3, foils, envelopes
- Receipt tray up to 500 sheets imprinted down with an overflow sensor
- PowerPC 740e processor, 233 MHz
- Standard 16 MB + ECOmemory RAM memory, up to 80 MB (2 SIMM slots)
- Emulacje PCL 6, PJL, KPDL2 (PostScript 2), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24E, Epson LQ-850, Diablo 360, KC-GL, automatic switching of PCL and PostScript emulation
- Control language Prescribe IIe
- Fonts of 45 PCL 6 fonts, bitmap fonts, 35 PostScript fonts, 43 types of one-dimensional bar code fonts, 1 type of two-dimensional bar code fonts (PDF-417)
- Standard standard parallel interface (IEEE 1284), serial interface (RS 232C), 2 slots for additional interfaces
- MIC (Multiple Interface Connection) allows simultaneous data transmission through 4 interfaces, each of which has its own virtual printer
- Printer memory 2 SIMM slots (4, 8, 16 or 32 MB in each)
- Jeida card 1 slot (16 MB) for forms, fonts, logos, macros
- Hard drives up to 2 GB for forms, fonts, etc.
- Duplex module DU-31 automatic two-sided printing, 60-90 g / m2, A5-A3
- Paper feeder PF-30 2 universal cartridges of 500 sheets, 60-90 g / m2, A5-A3
- Envelope feeder EF-1 65 standard or 120 standard envelopes, A6 to C5
- Sorter SO-30 2000 sheets imprinted down on 10 trays (200 on each)
- Stacker ST-30 3000 sheets imprinted up or down
- Finisher for documents with up to 2,000 pages, up to 20 sheets
- Print server 10Base-2 / 10Base-T / 100Base-T or Token Ring
Prescribe IIe is a standard control language and page description language for all Kyocera Mita printers. It enables printing of complex graphics and forms under each operating system. Forms can be saved in the printer and printed immediately on user's request, which significantly reduces the traffic on the computer network.
Fonts and barcodes
The choice of 35 scalable PostScript fonts ensures high versatility for all applications. All 43 types of one-dimensional bar codes and two-dimensional barcodes are automatically generated by the printer and printed in specific locations and orientations.
Individual solutions - API
API (Application Programming Interface) is a special interface created by programmers for easy management of forms and documents. The API is 100% compatible with SAP applications and UNIX systems, thanks to which it can be integrated with popular management systems.
The KM-Net Viewer enables complete monitoring and control, from any computer, all Ecosys series printers and Kyocera Mita multifunction devices. KM-Net Viewer offers the perfect administration for all printers, it uses the SNMP protocol.
Hard disks and Jeida cards
Jeida cards provide an additional place to store fonts, logos, forms, as well as API and Prescribe macros. The optional hard disk offers even more functions for document management. You can store print jobs on the hard disk and print jobs from the control panel once again. Using a hard disk allows you to keep the printout confidential by using a 4-digit PIN, printing one copy and then printing any number of copies, checking the first page before confirming printing.
Two years warranty as standard. Kyocera Mita also provides a 3-year warranty or 350,000 pages (whichever comes first) on the drum and calling unit, provided the printer is cleaned as instructed
Download link driver Kyocera FS-9000+ for Windows
Download Driver FS-9000+ for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9000+ for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-9000+ for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9000+ for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-9000+
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-9000+. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment