Kyocera KM-6030 Specs-Kyocera Photo Copy Machine is one of the best-selling photo copy machine because of its simple shape and its technology from day to day more sophisticated. With many choices of types and specifications. Photocopiers that are in great demand today are digital copiers. The technology used in digital copiers is much more sophisticated than analog copiers, the speed and sharpness of writing is also much better. and of course the price of digital copier machines is more expensive.
- General type Console
- Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600) (copy/print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscaled (scan)
- Time to first print 3.6 seconds or less
- Time to first copy 3.6 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 680 x 783 x 1,190 mm
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE: This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 2 x 1,500-sheet high capacity paper feeder, 60-160 g/m², A4, 2 x 500-sheet universal paper feeder, 60-160 g/m², A3-A5R, Folio 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45-200 g/m², A3-A6R, Folio.
- Processor PowerPC 750FX / 600MHz
- Memory Standard 64 MB + ECOmemory, max 576 MB (2 additional DIMM slots for 32,64,128,256 MB), 1 CompactFlash card slot
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL6/PCL5e incl. PJL, KPDL 3 (PostScript 3 compatible) with Automatic Emulation Sensing (AES), KC-GL (HP-7550A) Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24E, Epson LQ-850, Diablo 630
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417). Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features eMPS – for quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage and job management functionality with hard disk
- Digital features Energy save mode, interrupt copy, scan once copy many, EcoPrint mode, electronic sort, rotate sort, rotate copy, N-up copy, split copy, cover mode, page numbering, image overlay, margin shift, border erase, positive/negative, mirror, proof mode, duplex, booklet copy, program (8), department code (1,000), job building, job reservation, image centring, repeat copy, form registration, shared data box, synergy print box
- Memory capacity Standard 128 MB and 40 GB HDD
- Applicable OS (Scan) Windows® 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, 2000, XP, MAC/OS9, MAC/OSX
- Bundled scan-software DB-Assistant, Scanner file utility, Address book, Address editor, TWAIN source, PaperPort Delux 9.0
- Compression format G4 (MMR)
- File type TIFF,PDF
- Original recognition Text, photo, text + photo, OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-PC, scan-to-email, scan-to-FTP, network TWAIN
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200 dpi
- Scan speed 80 originals per minute (600 dpi/A4)
- Standard interface High speed bi-directional parallel (IEEE 1284), USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), Fast Ethernet 10-Base-T/100Base-TX, 2 KUIO-LV option interface slots
Download Driver KM-6030 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver KM-6030 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver KM-6030 for MAC OS
- Driver Kyocera KM-6030 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-6030
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-6030. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment